ASKING FOR HELP

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
tafflizgreg99

Just nicely getting used after looking at all the things it has to offer, But would like to ask is there people on her could write me some automation as it is way beyond me there is not a lot of stages to what i want and would be willing to pay if reasonable enough TIA
Fugazi

tafflizgreg wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:09 pm
Just nicely getting used after looking at all the things it has to offer, But would like to ask is there people on her could write me some automation as it is way beyond me there is not a lot of stages to what i want and would be willing to pay if reasonable enough TIA
Use bet angel AI help.

That will get you to 90 percent of automations with some tweaking of what you ask it. The downfall is it can be a lot of trial and error and frustration when the automation is not quite right and you havent the knowledge to correct it.

Thats the lazy way if you don't want to spend a couple of weeks learning properly. Everyone is just going to tell you to spend the time and learn properly. Worth it long run, I tried the shortcut and it worked until I wanted to increase the complexity.
jamesedwards

You really are best off getting yourself into practise mode and just spending a couple of days playing with all the features. Experimenting is the best way to learn IMO. Also if you don't know how to build your automation, how are you going to know how to tweak it when you need to?

That said I have written automations for people in the past in return for payment for my time.PM me with further details of what you're looking to do if interested.
tafflizgreg

jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:10 pm
You really are best off getting yourself into practise mode and just spending a couple of days playing with all the features. Experimenting is the best way to learn IMO. Also if you don't know how to build your automation, how are you going to know how to tweak it when you need to?

That said I have written automations for people in the past in return for payment for my time.PM me with further details of what you're looking to do if interested.
Cheers for reply jamesedwar havving just joined it wont let me private message you is there another way i can explain what i would like for the automation needed
chees
tafflizgreg
jamesedwards

tafflizgreg wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:50 am
jamesedwards wrote:

Cheers for reply jamesedwar havving just joined it wont let me private message you is there another way i can explain what i would like for the automation needed
chees
tafflizgreg
I have PM'd you.
bekean

jamesedwards wrote:
You really are best off getting yourself into practise mode and just spending a couple of days playing with all the features. Experimenting is the best way to wordle learn IMO. Also if you don't know how to build your automation, how are you going to know how to tweak it when you need to?

Practical experience not only helps in initial setup but also enables users to troubleshoot issues and optimize their automated processes effectively.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”