Manually adjust rows in One Click

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
Shaung89

Hi all,

Is there a way to manually set the rows on the one click screen. I dont want to default necessarily by price, selection name, number, draw etc, I want to set my own order which may then change within a horse race.

Example use case, maybe I want to trade the front 3 runners in a race which are priced less than 20, so I want those at the top and everything else to come in any order below those 3.

Thanks
Euler

You can create a stored value and sort by that. That's my first thought.
Shaung89

It's something I may like to then change during the race as I like to trade the prominent horses. Stored Values would not be possible to update fast enough...

You can do this on the ladder of course but then lose the benefits of the 'one click'.

Maybe one for the backlog peter?
Dallas

Shaung89 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:47 pm
It's something I may like to then change during the race as I like to trade the prominent horses. Stored Values would not be possible to update fast enough...

You can do this on the ladder of course but then lose the benefits of the 'one click'.

Maybe one for the backlog peter?
They would, you'd just create three servants (or how ever many runners you want to put at the top)

Servant one has a Stored Value rule with an entered amount of 1
It also clears any existing stored value equal to 1 each time its started

Servant one has a Stored Value rule with an entered amount of 2
It also clears any existing stored value equal to 2 each time its started

Servant one has a Stored Value rule with an entered amount of 3
It also clears any existing stored value equal to 3 each time its started

These can then be assigned to your number keys 1, 2 and 3

Each time you start a particular servant on a runner that value is then assigned to them and cleared next time to start that servant on another runner
Shaung89

Hey Dallas,

Sorry can you just write out in laymans terms the steps to do this and the structure of the rules file (im happy to then give it a go) please?
Shaung89

Hey,

Just re-nudging here to see if anyone can point me in the right direction of how to create a servant similar to how Dallas outlined?

Thanks
Dallas

Shaung89 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:15 pm
Hey Dallas,

Sorry can you just write out in laymans terms the steps to do this and the structure of the rules file (im happy to then give it a go) please?
I won't have time over the weekend but if no one has done it by next week give the thread another bump and i'll take a look
Shaung89

Been trying to have a go here.

1. Create Custom Column called 'Disp Order' which shows the stored value called 'Order'
2. Create rules file
2a. Always armed
2b. Against 'Servant Context Selection'
2c. Set Store Value called ORDER with number 1 (against Servant Context selection for Event and 'Shared')
3. Repeated this for Order Store Value 2 & 3

However,
- I can only get one rules file to attach to a servant
- When I enable the servant the store value assigns to every runner
- Servant is immediately 'stopped' in the logs.

Appreciate anyones help, pic for reference.
Disp Order Servant.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesedwards

Removing incorrect rules. Use rules two posts down.
Last edited by jamesedwards on Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesedwards

Then set these shortcuts in the shortcuts editor.
Capture 14.png
Then when you hover over a horse and press 1, 2, or 3, it will assign that number to a stored value called "rank".

You can then display the SV "rank" on your one click screen and sort accordingly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesedwards

Sorry, actually you need to use these ones. These will also remove ranking already in place before setting a new rank. Otherwise if you chop and change you'll be leaving lots of horses marked with 1s etc and it will mess up your ranking.

set 1.baf
set 2.baf
set 3.baf
Shaung89

jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:51 pm
Then set these shortcuts in the shortcuts editor.

Capture 14.png

Then when you hover over a horse and press 1, 2, or 3, it will assign that number to a stored value called "rank".

You can then display the SV "rank" on your one click screen and sort accordingly.
Worked a treat, forever grateful!!!

Thank you.
jamesedwards

Good show! 8-)
Shaung89

For anyone else looking to use this.

I have made another rule which sets every runner at 99. Otherwise when 'sorting' the column, the blanks sit at the top or if you reverse it then it's in reverse number order.

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”