One Layout - 2 Profiles

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
MemphisFlash

This could be one for Dallas i think.
I have a layout on the one click screen that is associated with one profile.
Is there a way i can move that layout to a different profile, without re creating
all the columns in the 2nd profile.

Also is there a max number of colums you can have. i have one with 100 and the "add 5"
button is now greyed out and can't insert any more.
is that something that could be a bug and needs fixing in a future build?

Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

There isn't a straight forward way of merging them but depending on how complex your other grid layout is and assuming ALL the custom columns you need are in one profile (your Greyhound car profile) then you'd have two options

1), Recreate your other grid layout from the one in your screenshot then save it as a new profile

2), Your other grid layout will still be able to use the custom columns in your greyhound car profile but they will need enabling from your column chooser and putting into your required order - but you won't need to create all the custom columns again from scratch
Then once thats done re-save the new grid layout

Regarding the number of custom columns it is limited to 100, from memory I don't think it was due to a resource reason (ie, some peoples PC's may not handle more without running into issues), and think it was just we weren't expecting anyone to need more which if that's the case it could easily be increased in a future update
MemphisFlash

Thanks for the reply Dallas

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”