Proposal for Enhanced Offset Functionality in 'Parameters'

Help improve Bet Angel.
lotora

EDIT: Disregard this post — the solution was as simple as tweaking a single setting

This functionality is already accessible via Stored Values but isn't directly available in 'Parameters'. I believe integrating this option could significantly enhance user experience. It offers the convenience of applying a fixed offset percentage, particularly beneficial for odds around 2.0, without resorting to additional calculations.

For instance, applying a 50% offset to a back bet at odds of 2.0, under traditional methods, means laying at odds of 1.01.

However, by calculating the offset using 'price - 1.0', the laying odds adjust more realistically, in this example, to 1.50.

@betangel, could such a feature be considered for inclusion in the upcoming version?

Also, curious to hear how you have been managing this so far. Any creative workarounds?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by lotora on Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lotora

@Dallas. I am trying to find out how to automatically offset a back bet from automation (bot) outside of 'Parameters' by a percentage using the 'price - 1.0' method.
Dallas

Change the 'Calculate percentage' option to 'price -1' in your main settings (that applies to both manual and automated bets using offset)
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/sta ... ility.html
lotora

Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:10 am
Change the 'Calculate percentage' option to 'price -1' in your main settings (that applies to both manual and automated bets using offset)
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/sta ... ility.html
You just made my day, thanks a bunch!

Return to “Suggestions”