Automation greening up a lot more times than needed

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
maricelo

Hey!

So, I've been testing my automation but noticed issues with the greening up. I've attached the screenshot and the automation file. After the break of serve it started to green up too many times. On the one-click interface it was still showing minus on one player and plus on other. At the end I manually hedged on both sides. At this point green up condition can trigger up to 50 times in case you can't green up from the first bet (which often is the case). How can this be corrected? And do "Green all selections" hedge on both sides or no?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jtrader

maricelo wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:47 pm
Hey!

So, I've been testing my automation but noticed issues with the greening up. I've attached the screenshot and the automation file. After the break of serve it started to green up too many times. On the one-click interface it was still showing minus on one player and plus on other. At the end I manually hedged on both sides. At this point green up condition can trigger up to 50 times in case you can't green up from the first bet (which often is the case). How can this be corrected? And do "Green all selections" hedge on both sides or no?
You could try this one
Екранна снимка (801).png

Екранна снимка (802).png

Екранна снимка (803).png
Store Values "PnL1" and "PnL2" with unlimited triggers and rearmed every refresh.
And then add these conditions to every green rule to check these SVs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maricelo

Thanks will try this out
maricelo

So I tried this out but green up now just doesn't work at all. Like nothing is happening after the break of serve. Can someone advise on this? I've been struggling with this automation for a while and it just won't work the way it should. I've attached the automation rule.
Dallas

maricelo wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:50 pm
So I tried this out but green up now just doesn't work at all. Like nothing is happening after the break of serve. Can someone advise on this? I've been struggling with this automation for a while and it just won't work the way it should. I've attached the automation rule.
You had the two rules applied to 'ANY' selection rather than a Nominated Selection
Also it looks like you've over complicated a lot of the file - I've added a rule to the bottom which will replace both your green up nominated selection if break/broken rules and the cancel unmatched bets rule

I haven't looked at your 4-4 and 6-6 rules in detail but they to look very over complicated - using the one I've made you should be able to make something similar and put those 4 rules into 1
Place a back bet from start.baf

Also remember the ATP matches don't have a live score feed so you can only use these type of rules on WTA matches at the moment
maricelo

Also remember the ATP matches don't have a live score feed so you can only use these type of rules on WTA matches at the moment
Sorry but what do you mean here? Because in the betfair itself the ATP (even those challenger level) do have live score. Or is there something else? I tried adjusting the trigger as you said but it doesn't green up when it should. Any other possible errors?
Dallas

maricelo wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:40 pm
Sorry but what do you mean here? Because in the betfair itself the ATP (even those challenger level) do have live score. Or is there something else? I tried adjusting the trigger as you said but it doesn't green up when it should. Any other possible errors?
Worked perfectly on all 3 matches that had a score feed when I tried it this evening

Match 1
1.png
1a.png

Match 2
2.png
2a.png

Match 3
3.png
3a.png

Watchlist
WL.png

The mens (ATP and Challenger) have not had live scores on there API since Betfair's contract to supply the data expired 1st Jan
viewtopic.php?t=28331
maricelo

Hey!

Thanks! Double checked it on WTA matches and it works good. However, a few questions regarding this:

1) It is greening up only on one player. But how to make it green across both players? So that it is not a freebet but a guaranteed profit no matter who wins.
2) What would be the best solution to green up only after 5 seconds after the break of serve. When the prices are already stable?
Dallas

maricelo wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:27 pm
Hey!

Thanks! Double checked it on WTA matches and it works good. However, a few questions regarding this:

1) It is greening up only on one player. But how to make it green across both players? So that it is not a freebet but a guaranteed profit no matter who wins.
2) What would be the best solution to green up only after 5 seconds after the break of serve. When the prices are already stable?
1) Greening means to spread your P/L equally across all selections, if your trading the selection in row 1 and grenn up it doesn't matter if there's one other selection or 250 other selections - all will have an equal P/L
Closing a trade by placing a closing bet equal to the total amount of your opening bet/s would keep all the profit (or loss) on just that selection and have no impact on any of the others

2) You can set a signal when a score is reached, then have the bet trigger 'X' seconds after that signal is set, there's an example here which uses the principal
viewtopic.php?t=11962

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”