Racing Blogger

A place to discuss anything.
Hepburn

Shaung89 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:48 pm
Euler wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:49 pm
I see he went all in on El Fabiolo today!
Not true... He had a decent treble running onto El Fabiolo.

I personally think he's good for the attraction of the younger audience to the sport. He's appealing to the latest generation where the youth look to social media as their lifestyle. He's moving with the times...

Im sure it would be similar to when Mobile phones, PC's or Internet were the latest innovations - some people would've snuffed at it but now it's bigger than ever. Who remembers when the touchscreen mobile phones were bought out and everyone said they were gimic. I'd go some way to saying 99.9% of mobiles in everyday use are now touchscreens.

As for the documentary, I found it quite interesting - maybe just showing my youth... Yes - he loves himself but he also loves the sport and has found his own way of profiteering from it.
That blokes mental health is on a rollercoaster. He is addicted to winning and the high. Bookies should take note and limit him on the track to a quid per bet.
Euler

Firestorm around this guy who 'did a blogger'

https://twitter.com/KBets_/status/1769016695937470709

Have a read of the comments and responses.

This isn't the correct way to encourage people into the sport, especially the young.
wearthefoxhat

Euler wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:31 pm
Firestorm around this guy who 'did a blogger'

https://twitter.com/KBets_/status/1769016695937470709

Have a read of the comments and responses.

This isn't the correct way to encourage people into the sport, especially the young.
This is a classic example of being able to comment anonymously.

Been said for years that an identity should be confirmed with an account. What if the guy topped himself, they'd be quick to back track/disappear.
Euler

I've never understood how social media companies get away with non-verified accounts. Forcing people to take personal responsibility can't do any harm.
Anbell

Euler wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:26 am
I've never understood how social media companies get away with non-verified accounts. Forcing people to take personal responsibility can't do any harm.
You're usually right about most things, but there are situations where anonymity is valuable.
Euler

Horrific, though he couldn't get the obegaod bet on. This is going to end in disaster if it's real, but I'm starting to doubt if the slips are ever presented.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Naffman

Got to be engagement hunting surely...
andy28

I don't get that you have to write on the ticket, I take it he wanted Arsenal to win to Nil.
wearthefoxhat

Emile Smith Rowe looked to have been M.O.T.M.
Euler

Naffman wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:22 pm
Got to be engagement hunting surely...
He is, in the worst possible manner. Goes to an event, does a food review, has a few drinks, makes an on the spot decision as to what bet to place then places hundreds on it.

If you look at the bets he has placed, they just don't make sense. On the Irish grand national he bet into a 140% book on course.

Sort of pretending to be successful but has none of the traits.

The 'Asrsend win to neil' is horrific. Surely you wouldn't make such a public faux pas?

I know young people feel social media is just about shouting loud, but this is a new low.
Emmson

Has this character ever mentioned exchanges ever?

Are bookies financing him in any way?
Euler

Definitely paid to do this: -

https://twitter.com/BetBudgetApp/status ... 3449268225

This is the app that gives bookmakers full access to your bank statements :shock:
Naffman

People think Blogger is getting these bets ‘on the house’ by certain bookies he’s advertising for but I just think he’s making an absolutely staggering amount (tip service, twitter, advertising, shares in horses) that he can afford to place these bets, and they’re also good for engagement which generates even more £.

He seems like a loud mouth but you could probably get along with him for a day, but I probably have him down with the Badger on the trustworthy scale.
Euler

The ability to pick terrible bets continues.

French race, lengths, 11/10, £400 smackers down the drain. Finished last.

First, why would you place that bet, where's the edge? Second, better odds available at shorter distance, third £400?

I do fear this will all end up as a classic example of problem gambling, and be a huge negative for the industry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General discussion”