Betting in the place markets

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Mickyb123

Hi. Newbie alert
I have looked and searched for reference to placing a bet in the horse racing place markets but to no avail. Also, when i have checked the automation system rules lists, I can find no reference to this either. Can anyone enlighten me.
Kind regards
Mike
sionascaig

Mickyb123 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:43 pm
Hi. Newbie alert
I have looked and searched for reference to placing a bet in the horse racing place markets but to no avail. Also, when i have checked the automation system rules lists, I can find no reference to this either. Can anyone enlighten me.
Kind regards
Mike
Not quite sure what your problem is. The "Place" market is just another "Market" and so it's covered in the guide / automations etc as any other market is?

Is it you can't find a way to load them up?
Anbell

Mickyb123 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:43 pm
Hi. Newbie alert
Kind regards
Mike
I think the point is that there is no 'condition' for betting in a place market. That is because BF has both win markets and place markets. You need to load the correct market in the first place. You can't load the win market and then bet in the place market.
Mickyb123

Hi
Thanks for the support. Have now found the place market and created a rule for automation, hopefully it will work. Have also dreated a win rule. I suppose what Ireally wanted was to hopefully create a rule to cover both to use the 80 / 20 betting system
Kind regards
Mike
jamesedwards

There's a condition called 'market type condition'. This allows you to appropriate specific actions against only a specific type of market.

So you could use this if you want to apply a different action to 'win' and 'place' markets when using the same rules file on a combined list of markets.

Capture 40.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mickyb123

Hi
Really appreciate the detailed reply. Possibly a little over my head at the moment. Have started to work my way through the acadamy hopefully, to gain insights about the system. I have managed to auomate my 80 / 20 system albeit with two seperate simple rules.
Kind regads
Mike

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”