Speed Position Distance

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
Safeway

Untitled.png
A new day. Spring has arrived and the sun shines in through my office window.....

Just a couple of quick questions. The screenshot shows the rules in the file I have used (successfully) since starting to use TPD manually around three months ago.

To create my first TPD automation file I simply add my rules in the lines below these two rules? I then apply this 'combined' rules file to the TPD supported races I have placed in Guardian?

In Settings / Edit Settings I either 'Connect Current Race' manually as I always have or select 'Auto connect' to connect at (say) 10 seconds before each of the TPD supported races in Guardian.

That's it isn't it? If anybody can think of anything I have missed or any snares or trip wires please say :lol:

Thanks!
Dabbla

You can select more automation columns if you go into Guardian.
Guardian > list > (tick) Automation rules, you can have up to 5 files running.
Or you could add them to the existing file, I would give it a new file name just in case you need to revert back.

The rule in the screen shot will start TPD data stream automatically, you shouldn’t really need to start it manually. You may have confirm connection turned on in the settings.
Too turn that off go to settings > TPD > (untick) confirm connection to each race.
I would leave the settings on manual.
Safeway

Thanks very much Dabbla 😀

Fingers crossed for a good night for me. And everybody else of course!

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”