USD account staking 1000, randomly.

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
kellybit

Hello!

I have a question as to why the angel sometimes bets at odds of 1000. I have a dollar account, I use an excel bot.
I know that if you don't have the minimum bet, or if it's not worth 20, then it does it this way, but in this case it is there, because in the attached picture, for example, I placed a bet of 2 on 50 and 330, but 1000 is also placed . So it takes 4 seconds and unnecessary clicking.
The interesting didn't always do it.
I tried it above 2 stakes, I tested it up to 2.2, 2.9 and it happens there too, but completely randomly. Based on the tests, there are no mistakes above 3 usd.
Does anyone have an idea what this could be?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

kellybit wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:50 pm
Hello!

I have a question as to why the angel sometimes bets at odds of 1000. I have a dollar account, I use an excel bot.
I know that if you don't have the minimum bet, or if it's not worth 20, then it does it this way, but in this case it is there, because in the attached picture, for example, I placed a bet of 2 on 50 and 330, but 1000 is also placed . So it takes 4 seconds and unnecessary clicking.
The interesting didn't always do it.
I tried it above 2 stakes, I tested it up to 2.2, 2.9 and it happens there too, but completely randomly. Based on the tests, there are no mistakes above 3 usd.
Does anyone have an idea what this could be?
I'm assuming $2 is your minimum bet?

If you're placing sub-minimum bets, Bet Angel has to place a $2 bet at 1000 or a high price, add your chosen stake to the bet, then cancel the $2 and change the price of the remainder. If somebody's already offering odds at 1000, then unfortunately it's not possible to place sub-minimum bets, because that $2 that should be cancelled will be matched.
kellybit

1$ the minimum stake.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anbell

I think BA the same minimum stake for all countries (Not sure though)

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”