Placing a back bet then bet angel offsets with 3 ticks.

One-click, but many options!
Muzza181

Hi there, all new to this so I am in learning and loosing money stage but I recently watched one of peters videos and it was set up as for 10% profit in play in the horse racing and he had the setting all pre done on the one click screen i have tried for several hours to set this up my self and look at multi set up and info in this fourm but cant seem to finsd set up instructions or any downloads relating to the one click screen he has set up.

I am in the proccess of getting the licence for the TPd horce racing and i think this will work well when in play.

Can someone point me in the right direction to have this set up.

https://youtu.be/eXtPaAjViRE?si=96ze58-UR2BQX2YK

Just so I can have the Back set up and then bet angel automaticly placesd a lay for a 3 tick profit as you can see on peters its Back 3

Kind regards

John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

To replicate Peter's screen you can download the required files from the following post
viewtopic.php?t=24626

Once they are imported and selected in your Bet Angel it's just a case of setting the staking to method to 'By Liability (Lay Only)' on the right side of the main ribbon

Then enabling 'Global Settings' by uncrossing the blue cog icon, and in the Global settings area (left side of the main ribbon) choose 'Offset bet with greening' and next to that set the offset to 25%

and thats it
Muzza181

Hi Dallas,

Thank you very much for this i will get to work on this now.

Regards

Return to “One Click trading interface”