Can someone help me to open an Betfair account?

Troynick95

Hi everyone I just joined this community! I watched many videos of Peter on YouTube and I'm really interested to start trading on horse racing with bet angel. However I have a big problem I'm from Serbia and Betfair doesn't operates in my country unfortunately :( If someone has or know some solution please contact me I'd really appreciate it. Thank you in advance
Snopyman

Troynick95 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 1:20 am
Hi everyone I just joined this community! I watched many videos of Peter on YouTube and I'm really interested to start trading on horse racing with bet angel. However I have a big problem I'm from Serbia and Betfair doesn't operates in my country unfortunately :( If someone has or know some solution please contact me I'd really appreciate it. Thank you in advance
Javio sam ti se da resimo to bez brige :D
Archery1969

Troynick95 wrote:
You’re based in a country not supported by Betfair. You have no options, legally.
Fugazi

Archery1969 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 6:04 pm
Troynick95 wrote:
You’re based in a country not supported by Betfair. You have no options, legally.
And the illegal ones really are not worth the hassle.

Return to “Horse racing”