Horse Racing In-Running: Number of Place Bet Triggers

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
lotora

I use multiple rules to trigger bets, and to avoid placing more than one bet at a time, I prefer the Number of Place Bet Triggers Condition. However, before the off, a "random" number of bets have been triggered on each horse. It would be really helpful to store these numbers in Stored Values or reset the Number of Place Bet Triggers, but I can't figure out how to do this. Any advice?
Dallas

I'm pretty sure that the 'Checkpoint matched bets' rule also resets this, so just trigger that once as the market goes in-play.

Let me know if that does or doesn't work
lotora

Dallas wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 8:15 am
I'm pretty sure that the 'Checkpoint matched bets' rule also resets this, so just trigger that once as the market goes in-play.

Thanks, Dallas! I'll give that a try!
lotora

Dallas wrote:

Unfortunately, 'Checkpoint matched bets' didn’t reset it. That's why I posted this a month ago: viewtopic.php?t=29082
lotora

Dallas wrote:

Since it didn't work, what's your solution?
Dallas

lotora wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 10:55 am
Dallas wrote:

Don't use it ;)
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 12:39 pm
lotora wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Don't use it ;)
You can store the number of matched bets on both a selection or the market then use that as a condition on your in-play rules
ie, if you want to place up to 6 bets in-play then on the rule above store the number of matched bets with an adjustment of plus 6

Then for your in-play bet condition you can use a Stored value condition to test the number of matched bets is less than (the stored value from above)
Or each time your rule places a bet you can increment that stored value so you'll effectively be counting the number of bets placed
Then use the same Stored Value condition to check its entered amount is less than (the stored value from above)
lotora

Dallas wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 12:45 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 12:39 pm
lotora wrote:

Don't use it ;)
You can store the number of matched bets on both a selection or the market then use that as a condition on your in-play rules
ie, if you want to place up to 6 bets in-play then on the rule above store the number of matched bets with an adjustment of plus 6

Then for your in-play bet condition you can use a Stored value condition to test the number of matched bets is less than (the stored value from above)
Or each time your rule places a bet you can increment that stored value so you'll effectively be counting the number of bets placed
Then use the same Stored Value condition to check its entered amount is less than (the stored value from above)
Perfect! That should work
jamesedwards

lotora wrote:
Dallas wrote:

As an intensive workaround you could create a stored value rule for every required number.

eg store value of 5 when 'number of place bet triggers condition' =5.
store value of 6 when 'number of place bet triggers condition' =6.
etc
etc

Or you could do the whole thing manually by incrementing a stored value every time you trigger a bet.
lotora

jamesedwards wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 1:16 pm
lotora wrote:
Dallas wrote:

As an intensive workaround you could create a stored value rule for every required number.

eg store value of 5 when 'number of place bet triggers condition' =5.
store value of 6 when 'number of place bet triggers condition' =6.
etc
etc

Or you could do the whole thing manually by incrementing a stored value every time you trigger a bet.
Thanks for your advice! Got it working perfectly. 👍

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”