How to Delete Columns in the Custom Column Profile Editor?

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
Post Reply
Dave64
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2026 10:09 pm

I've setup various custom column profiles but I can't quite find the option to delete specific columns when I select the dropdown box in the 'Column to edit' field?
User avatar
jamesedwards
Posts: 6264
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:16 pm

Dave64 wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:52 am
I've setup various custom column profiles but I can't quite find the option to delete specific columns when I select the dropdown box in the 'Column to edit' field?
I don't think you can. When I've finished with any custom column I rename it to *** so I can easily identify them in the list and reuse (overwrite) them when required.
Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”