Sidebar and Filter Layout wihin Guardian

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
Post Reply
Simoba
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:25 am

Guardian - Bet Angel.png
Hi Guys, two things please. Firstly, I have set up the filters for the Leagues and Match odds that I require. How do I sort those by date and kick off time please and then retain them in alphabetical order once sorted by kick off time please. I have tried every combination on the custom tree design, however I cannot get it to display it this way! Also, at the bottom of the sidebar, next to where it says racing, there used to be a tab that said soccer but somehow I have deleted that too !!

Any kind assistance would be much appreciated.

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 24092
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Filter.png
You've probably right-clicked' and hidden the Soccer page
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Simoba
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:25 am

Dallas wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 07, 2026 10:11 am
Filter.png

You've probably right-clicked' and hidden the Soccer page
Thank you Dallas for the custom tree settings, that is great. If I have hidden the soccer tab, how do I unhide it please? I have tried every suggestion by googling it, but alas to no avail. Thank you kindly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”