Interesting Video

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Post Reply
Alpha322
Posts: 1090
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Does
Anybody know this Bookmaker i only knew Barry Dennis who use to make C4 Racing a great watch Saturday mornings but this is very interesting leant quite a bit about Odds even more

https://youtu.be/tZNDRuq5vnk?is=pn4qM9z0vTw51FjV
rosecruz
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:17 pm

This looks like an AI made up character....I can't watch these type of videos with ai scripted dialogue. They all sound the same to me. Camera angles are another give away.
eightbo
Posts: 2378
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:19 pm

rosecruz wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 08, 2026 8:02 pm
This looks like an AI made up character....I can't watch these type of videos with ai scripted dialogue. They all sound the same to me. Camera angles are another give away.
Yeah doesn't seem real, doesn't take much to clone a proper voice now (below), but the spacing between sentences is a bit too short. Imagine what it's like in 2 years
https://youtube.com/shorts/k9nvlqeM3hw? ... I0wXMyqg5L
User avatar
Euler
Posts: 27783
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm

If you look at the betting slips and prices they are a bit garbled. I remember when trying to generate some stock images this was exactly the problem I had.
Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”