Betangel Lite

Help improve Bet Angel.
edulour

Hello everyone:

My name is Eduardo and I'm Spanish, I apologize for my bad English.

Betangel software is a very well designed but very complicated and very expensive to use than it normally does.

I subscribe to Betangel, but I use other software to bet and Betangel to Green. Their software has many calls to the API.

Also lacks essential tools such as the possibility of launching conditional betting in running, Dutch several markets, close all open markets ...

I have in a screen Betangel, and other software. Then throw in play conditional bets are matched as close with Betangel in green.

I pay the subscription only for its usefulness: green all. Maybe they should market a Lite software and that each user would incorporate the tools you need.

I think your software is too complicated for the use we make of it.

I have to pay per small amount thus have the ability to launch simple conditional bets without much complication.

Saludos de Eduardo
Alpha322

edulour wrote:Hello everyone:

My name is Eduardo and I'm Spanish, I apologize for my bad English.

Betangel software is a very well designed but very complicated and very expensive to use than it normally does.

I subscribe to Betangel, but I use other software to bet and Betangel to Green. Their software has many calls to the API.

Also lacks essential tools such as the possibility of launching conditional betting in running, Dutch several markets, close all open markets ...

I have in a screen Betangel, and other software. Then throw in play conditional bets are matched as close with Betangel in green.

I pay the subscription only for its usefulness: green all. Maybe they should market a Lite software and that each user would incorporate the tools you need.

I think your software is too complicated for the use we make of it.

I have to pay per small amount thus have the ability to launch simple conditional bets without much complication.

Saludos de Eduardo
Your in the wrong Forum, this software is excellent, the ducthing tool is powerfull on football,cant comment on in play as i dont do it
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Bet Angel lite is not the same as professional, I think you may be getting a little confused as we do a product called 'lite'?

Also if you upgrade the latest version of Bet Angel Professional you get a dedicated conditional betting tool which you can use in practice mode as well, that may be really helpful for you: -

http://www.betangel.tv/video/using-bet-angel/automation

If you need some help solving the problems you want the software to do, please get in contact with support.
edulour

I regret not being able to adequately convey my ideas because of the language.

I see that nobody understood me.

Do not insist and thank you very much everyone.

Return to “Suggestions”