Fresh look to England Rugby team

For men with odd shaped balls.
JollyGreen

I am actually quite pleased with the new England line up. It's about time we started to use the talent there is in this country rather than always going back to the old guard.

If we give it a good go and try to play rugby then I really don't mind if we lose. I prefer that to the boring old rugby we were playing that resulted in anguish for 80 minutes and a close win or another loss!

Good luck to the new team, I for one will be cheering them on as this has re-ignited my interest in the England rugby team.
jimrobo

Wow what an exciting lineup!!

Delighted for Dowson! I went to school with him! He was in the year below me. Had the pleasure of getting dumped several times by him over the years! He was in the same year as simpson daniels too! That was a bit of a vintage year!
jimrobo

saw this on my facebook feed. Must be amazing to get given this!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sweetybt

Well I hope England do well and I hope I am wrong but I can see England losing all their games.

England 1.86 Scotland 2.34 today is crazy prices. Should be the otherway round.

France 1.05 worth a lay to trade against Italy

Perhaps but perhaps also worth laying France at 1.02 1.03 if they score first.
sweetybt

I got 1.03 matched in play with score at 0-0
jimrobo

I'm not too sure about hodgson but I think this england team could be pretty dangerous.

The world cup means nothing now. Look what happened in 2003 when england won. The 6th nations after they were dire and that was with only a few less players.
sweetybt

Interesting article by Graham Henry.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/16788074
JollyGreen

I'm hoping that a fresh start with many fresh faces will see England playing more adventurous rugby. I think if they can get a decent start we could get expansive rugby and a decent result. It's a watching brief for me though.
Euler

sweetybt wrote:I got 1.03 matched in play with score at 0-0
Expecting big things from you on the Rugby trading front!
jimrobo

JollyGreen wrote:I'm hoping that a fresh start with many fresh faces will see England playing more adventurous rugby. I think if they can get a decent start we could get expansive rugby and a decent result. It's a watching brief for me though.
looked pretty good to me! ALthough I need to rewatch it as I'd had a few! I've always thought hodgson was a bit of a bottler but they were pretty clever, they took the kicking duties off him so he could just do what he is good at, fast distrubution! Some game time an he may well turn into a decent international. Forwards stepped up to the plate pretty well. Roll on the next match!
sweetybt

Euler wrote:
sweetybt wrote:I got 1.03 matched in play with score at 0-0
Expecting big things from you on the Rugby trading front!
Peter I am dreadful at markets I think I know anything about. That's why I stick to Portuguese Domestic darts and Polish Reality TV.

JR, Your mate took one in the face for the cause today.

Great game

Return to “Rugby”