Newbie video guide

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Iron

I think a video giving tips on bookmaking would be useful, like what markets are most suitable, avoiding biting off more than you can chew when it comes to your % profit setting, etc.

Jeff
steven1976

Is it possible to provide a video trading the main race at cheltenham?
Alpha322

mugsgame wrote:Videos should be about making the best use of the software.
I agree, there is no holly grail, one makes and creates that for oneself from basic learning of the software
Groovyelms

I note that the subject of fill rates has been mentioned elsewhere in dispatches,,, But a video showing trading in Practice mode and a video of a similar race in real time I feel could be both interesting and informative.
Groovy :?
James1st

steven1976 wrote:Is it possible to provide a video trading the main race at cheltenham?
I agree. It would be interesting to see Peter trading a major Cheltenham race where the market has been formed some time ago, such as

The Champion Hurdle, The Queen Mother Chase, The World Hurdle or the Gold Cup.

James
Euler

I think we are a bit off track here, I was asking for newbies to indicate what would be helpful for them to get started. But the requests are off at a bit of a tangent.

There is a thread in the forum that covers the difference between small and large races.
convoysur-2

whats the trend called ??
marc
Iron

How about a video where you repeatedly enter the market in randomly selected directions, and profit by managing your trades effectively?

Jeff
kingrolla

A video that shows we newbies what to do when a scalp goes wrong. All the videos up at the moment show peter being very good and this makes it look very easy. Obviously this make's us feel like fools and failures when our trades seem to go wrong all the time. Lets have a video showing us a trade or two that go wrong, and a commentary as to why it is going wrong, I would personally find that invaluable.

Rolla

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”