Trying out betangel for the first time, need your help

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
novice

I am completely new to trading and bet angel is the first program I have downloaded and Ive been having some issues

1. this is a small one, when I go to file, and view the markets I am currently trading on, some markets finish and I want to remove them from the list so it doesnt get cluttered, can I do that?

2. if team A is trading at odds of 1.5 for example, and I want to tell bet angel to place 100 euros on team A when the price gets to 1.8, how do I do that, or is this a function only for those who have already subscribed to to proffesional version

3. some markets I cant open, tried out soccer and basketball, everything is fine, tried to open a cricket market, nothing, can view the market just fine when visiting betfair directly, is it a software probelm, a hardware problem, or is it a limitation of the basic version?

thank you for any help you can give me
convoysur-2

edited
Last edited by convoysur-2 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rubysglory

Hi Novice.

Re Point 1: If you go to the market selection page, there should be two inverted arrows that if you hover your mouse over will say refresh. Clciking this will update your selections list and delete old markets from view.

Re: Point 2 : You will need bet Angel Professional to do this. Best advice is to place your bet on the official betfair website. If the bet is not matched, it will still show in your unmatched bets listing on Bet Angel and can then be closed out, cancelled or placed at SP as required.

Re: Point 3: If the event you are trying to open is under Betfair Australia's jurisdiction, you will need to make sure you have money in your Australian Wallet and log on to that wallet (there is a check box or drop down at the BA logon page that needs to be clicked).

Other than that, the manual (althought aimed at BA Pro) is a great source of info as suggested by convoysur-2. Try the BA online videos as well. Happy trading and make the upgrade to BA Professional when you can. Well worth the effort.

rg
novice

@convy - I am just asking about some very simple functions, I dont think I should go through a whole manual or through a catalog of online videos to find answers to these simple questions, especially since there is a chance they may not even be addressed

@rubysglory - thank you sir, I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions

Return to “Support”