Guardian suggestion

Help improve Bet Angel.
Iron

I think it would be good if you could get Guardian to load up all of a day's soccer 'Match odds' and/or 'Over/Under' markets.

Jeff
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

You can already do this.

Go to Guardian, click on the Soccer tab, search all matches or whatever search criteria you want. Right click on the day / search you want, select the market you want, click add! Hey presto all those markets are added en-masse into Guardian.
Iron

That's brilliant - Thanks. :)

Jeff
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Iron

Thanks

Guardian has been monitoring quite a few charts for me for the past hour or so, but when I open up graphs using the 15 second timescale, I only get the last 4 market movements.

Is there anything I can do to get a longer-term picture of what been happening in the markets I'm monitoring?

FWIW, I've set the refresh interval to one second.

Thanks

Jeff
Bet Angel wrote:Found a video for you: -

http://www.betangel.tv/video/using-bet- ... s-football
Euler

You may have restricted refresh on?

If this is off Guardian will store all data each cycle from the time the market was added to Guardian.
Iron

No, I didn't.

I may have left the Guardian window open for a while, with the selections possibly unsaved, so that might have been the cause.

Thanks

Jeff
Euler wrote:You may have restricted refresh on?
Euler

Once you populate Guardian with markets you can close it down and it will still be collecting data in the background. It can depend how many you have load as if you are refreshing at one seconds intervals and have 90 markets it will only get round the lot in 90 seconds.
Iron

Just a couple more suggestions re. Guardian.

I think it would be good if you could save your Guardian settings in terms of column layouts.

Also, I think a 'Remove in-play markets' button would be good.

Jeff
Euler

I'm pretty sure you can already save your column layouts in Gaurdian as we did this very early on. I must admit I have a widescreen monitor so I don't use this. But I am pretty sure you can do this already?

To remove all inplay markets, click on the inplay column to sort the list by markets that are inplay then click and move the cursor over those markets and use 'remove selected markets'.
Iron

Euler wrote:I'm pretty sure you can already save your column layouts in Gaurdian as we did this very early on. I must admit I have a widescreen monitor so I don't use this. But I am pretty sure you can do this already?
Possibly, although the other day I adjusted the column widths, then saved my settings, but when I next logged into Bet Angel, the default column layout had returned.

Jeff
Euler

If you do not have the Guaridan screen open and do not force a save on the current layout Bet Angel will inherit the prior settings from what you were doing and not the changes you have made. Therefore set up everything the way you want and use the 'save layout' function to save that layout. Just tested it and it works, moved a couple of columns around etc.
Iron

Thanks Peter. :)

Jeff

Return to “Suggestions”