Betfair-betangel page

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
enzabella2009

Hi guys,
I apologise for my total ignorance but, before I bother you with questions I have searched on Internet but, I could not find the solution to fix this problem.
I am having problem to view betfair page and betangel page properly. I have the same problem when I use firefox or internet explorer. Please could you be so kind to advise me how to fix this problem.
Thank you in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ethanol

Looks like the stylesheets have been turned off. Try pressing Ctrl+Shift+S to turn them back on.

EDIT: That was a fix for Firefox, but I just re-read and noticed that you said you're having a problem with Internet Explorer as well.

It's definitely a stylesheet issue, but it's unusual to affect both browsers. I'd recommend rebooting your router in case you're experiencing packet loss due to the router having a temporary issue. That can cause pages to only partially load, since not all of the data requests are properly being sent and received from your machine to and from the web server.
CaerMyrddin

It looks to me that you have the 'you are skyping too much' problem. Your pc can be sabotaging you due to this, or maybe due to the sepia photo on the background.

I'm not sure why this happens but it happens to me occasionally when I'm using a mobile device or a wireless connection that is not mine and the connection is slugish, but suppose that's happening in your place?
enzabella2009

Ethanol wrote:Looks like the stylesheets have been turned off. Try pressing Ctrl+Shift+S to turn them back on.

EDIT: That was a fix for Firefox, but I just re-read and noticed that you said you're having a problem with Internet Explorer as well.

It's definitely a stylesheet issue, but it's unusual to affect both browsers. I'd recommend rebooting your router in case you're experiencing packet loss due to the router having a temporary issue. That can cause pages to only partially load, since not all of the data requests are properly being sent and received from your machine to and from the web server.
CaerMyrddin wrote:It looks to me that you have the 'you are skyping too much' problem. Your pc can be sabotaging you due to this, or maybe due to the sepia photo on the background.

I'm not sure why this happens but it happens to me occasionally when I'm using a mobile device or a wireless connection that is not mine and the connection is slugish, but suppose that's happening in your place?
I have been having this problem all morning, when I have reopened the page to try what Ethanol advised to do, it was working ok. Thank for the advices. Now I think I know what to do next time it happen
I am using a fibre optic connection up 100mb, it's mine and it's sometime wireless sometimes with the cable. I have tryed both this morning. When you said I am skyping too much, do you actually mean skype? If yes, I do use skype all day, almost every day. It's cheap and confy when I am trading.
Thank you for taking time to respond me,,, I have really appreciated it. ;) ;)
CaerMyrddin

I was just joking Enzabella ;)
enzabella2009

CaerMyrddin wrote:I was just joking Enzabella ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
When I have searched on internet I have asked the wrong question and something about skype came out. So try to immagine when I saw your responde about skyping... :lol: :lol:
MarketTrader

I get this but only on Firefox and only since the latest update of Firefox.

My solution was to stop using Firefox. They seem to have dropped the ball IMHO and Chrome, Safari and even IE9 are better.

I use Skype also. Not sure if I have missed some joke somewhere but I know Skype is resource hungry which could cause problems.

Return to “Support”