Switch away from race before the off

Help improve Bet Angel.
nicrag9

I have been asking for this for a while now but I need to be able to have Bet Angel switch to races at about 10 minutes before the off, even if the previous race still has 5 minutes to go to the off. The only way I can get around this at the moment is to sit and do it manually, which makes the automation a bit of a joke. I would suggest that in Guardian it would be possible to have the switch time so you can set a negative time for when you can switch away from a race in the "to seconds after start time" in the advanced settings.

Nic
legendz

hi nic , if you want guardian to switch to a race 10 minutes before it starts check the switch market box and set the timer to 600 seconds.
nicrag9

Yes and it still will not switch away from the previous race until the start of that race. so if there is a five minute gap between races you can not switch to the next race until the previous race starts. I have that time set to 635, and it will not change until the previous race starts, it is one of the features of Betangel that the automation will not switch away from a race until the start.

Nic
PeterSeth

Hi, try using "restrict refresh" in the advanced settings, it did the trick for me, it means guardian is not having to cycle through so much all the time.
nicrag9

Hi,
Unless they have changed how that works in the last update or two, which I have not bothered to go to because none of what the updates are for do anything for me, then it will still not change away froma race until the start time of that race. It is only a problem when races are 5 minutes apart, and usually I can pick one or the other of those races, but sometimes I have to miss a race or more if I am out at the time. I have asked the programmers about this before and they have told me that it can not be set to switch away from a race until the start of that race.

Return to “Suggestions”