Slow response times

A place to discuss anything.
MarketTrader

I recently had trouble with my cooker.

It was made by 'Whirlpool' and for some reason the gas flame was coming out really low and eventually stopped.

I couldn't understand what the problem was and immediately rang 'Whirlpool' for an explanation and a rapid fix.

But this was not to be the case.

Unbelievably, Whirlpool claimed the problem was probably due to a supply issue and nothing to do with their cooker at all!

As you can imagine, I held no truck with this wishy washy sloping shoulders approach and engaged on a rampage of press and online forum slamming of Whirlpool advising everyone to avoid them like the plague. Their cookers do not work - and especially do not work at the very time you want to use them! Staggering!

My neighbour uses Whirlpool as well so we had them nailed down. It was definitely a Whirlpool problem.

I threw my cooker out and sent a strongly worded letter to the board of Whirlpool advising them that I shall no longer be using Whirlpool and will be buying another brand instead. Astoundingly, the response I got (after two weeks - talk about a slow response time) seemed to indicate that I might be wrong about Whirlpool and that 'a supply issue' might have been to blame.

Well, my neighbour and I surely cannot both be wrong?

Anyway, a week later my new cooker arrived. Just in time since the water board had been digging up the road for days just outside. They finished that morning. Phew - otherwise the delivery van wouldn't have been able to get in the drive.

And now I have my new cooker! It works fine (although I miss the array of buttons and only have two rings now instead of the four I had before - but it's enough for me)

I hope I posted this in the Angel Cake forum. It looks different to last time?

Maybe I'll send them a letter.
afropunk

:lol:
Quinny

I agree completely.

It wasn't until Michael Owen bought some football boots with proper screw in studs, that he started to hit the net regularly.

Wish he still had them now. :roll:

Return to “General discussion”