Lay the Fav after Serve Broken Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

A basic Guardian automation bot for use on the Tennis matches.

It starts by identifying who is the favorite at the start of the match and focuses on that player only.

The bot will Lay the player if their serve is broken and they go a game behind for £10 providing their last traded price is less than 2.52

If the player breaks back during the set the bot will automatically close for a small hedged loss.
Otherwise at the end of the set the bot will lock in a profit by greening up and will then reset its self ready for the next set.

To use the file just click on the Lay the Fav if Serve Broken.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.

Additional parts/conditions can also be added or removed from the bot as you build it into your own bespoke automation file

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dallas on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
convoysur-2

thanks dallas
nice job
Marc
convoysur-2

Dallas
Do we have to have the tennis score loaded into gardian for this to work ?
marc
Dallas

Yes the match must have a score feed for this automation to work.

If a match does not have a live score feed then any rules or automation that trigger from scores or server conditions wont work.
PMB0544

Im still struggling to get the automation correct. Can you check and see what I need to change so that I lay the player a break up then green when the opposition breaks back?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

This should do it, try in practice mode till your sure its working correctly
PMB0544

Cheers Dallas. Really appreciate it
Joeby

Hi Dallas, please advise. I have been using the rule on some tennis markets today in practice mode and havent changed any parameters of the original file youve posted. However, I can see the automation triggering, but I cant see any bets being put into the market, is this because its practice mode? I thought it still put 'fake bets' into the market. Also I have not loaded the live scores into Bet Angel because I don't know how to do this, does Bet Angel automatically fetch these??

Thanks in advance
Dallas

Bets are still placed when using practice mode and will show ant profits/losses etc its just they dont get submitted to Betfairs servers.

This thread shows how to find what part/s of a rule are not working correctly, if your still unsure by looking at this if you can attach a screenshot as detailed in the thread it will be easier to advise.
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12557

The live scores are fed automatically into Bet Angel.

If you want to actually display them this can be done via the 'watch list' as detailed in this thread viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11978&p=101569&hil ... st#p101569
ShaunWhite

Jeez Dallas I read that title as "Severe Broken Guardian Automation Bot" and was expecting another Knight Capital Group style tale of woe!

http://pythonsweetness.tumblr.com/post/ ... 45-minutes
KippaxTaff

Have tried to save into Automation, but wont import because it was 'made with a different version and in incompatible'. Is this because I am using with Betdaq or just a newer versikon of BA?
Dallas

KippaxTaff wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:10 pm
Have tried to save into Automation, but wont import because it was 'made with a different version and in incompatible'. Is this because I am using with Betdaq or just a newer versikon of BA?
The files uploaded are all for Bet Angel Professional (Betfair)

If you're not yet using it the latest version is V1.51.1 and can be downloaded from here
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
KippaxTaff

Thanks
obitus

If I was to slightly change this bot to lay the underdog after he/she has broken the favs serve would it just be a case of changing

General/applies to selection/by nomination and selecting the underdog
Conditions/the selection is serving

would this work?
elsie107a

Hi Dalas, i was looing at this automation and wanted to make the following changes if possible

rather than placing a trade just to notify me to check ideally as an sms message or email

plus i wanted to check does this automation continue to check until the condition Fav goes a breakdown or if say it is not 0-0 lets say 1-1 will it stop looking as i would like it to continue to look and test to see if fav broken at any time in the match and send alert

thank you

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”