how to delay bets in tennis

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
serqan_

Hi,

i am workin on a tennis bot.but my main problem is unsettled markets.
in tennis after each point there is a few seconds of chaos as you know.odds moving up and down to find the right places.
how can i make my bot wait a few seconds before placing a bet?

thanks
Dallas

It's not currently possible it has been put forward by others as a suggestion to be included in a future update
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11258
serqan_

hey dallas,

have 2 other question.
1)is it possible to use the odds in tennis predictor to place automated bets?

2)lets say the automation placed bets when the socre was 0-15,is it possible for automation to keep it until the score is 0-30 ? i mean it will place the bet when it is 0-15 and will cancel the unmatched bet if the score becomes 0-30?

thanks
Dallas

serqan_ wrote:hey dallas,

have 2 other question.
1)is it possible to use the odds in tennis predictor to place automated bets?

2)lets say the automation placed bets when the socre was 0-15,is it possible for automation to keep it until the score is 0-30 ? i mean it will place the bet when it is 0-15 and will cancel the unmatched bet if the score becomes 0-30?

thanks
1) Tennis trader is just a guide as to what the expected price would be when manually trading, when using automation you could trigger your bets based on a scoreline and would take either the best price available or offer a price a number of ticks above or below this which you define within your rule.

2) Yes you would just create a "Cancel all unmatched bets" rule and use 0-30 as a condition to trigger it
serqan_

thanks sir.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”