Switch to next market...

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Mikky

I see there are options to switch to "this market" and to switch to markets a set amount of time before the race is due to go off, but is there or could there be an option to switch to the next market 1 second after the current market goes in play?
Dallas

Its not yet possible using the guardian menu but you can add this as a rule type to a exsisting automation file or make a automation rule just to swich the the market after in play
Mikky

Dallas wrote:Its not yet possible using the guardian menu but you can add this as a rule type to a exsisting automation file or make a automation rule just to swich the the market after in play
Thanks for the reply.

I see in the automation rules to switch to the current market, but nothing to switch to the next market once this one goes in play.
Dallas

Ok i see what you mean now no its not yet possible a similar suggestion has been put forward you might want to add your suggestion to this
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11672
Mikky

Dallas wrote:Ok i see what you mean now no its not yet possible a similar suggestion has been put forward you might want to add your suggestion to this
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11672

Ok thankyou Dallas

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”