EU Membership Referendum (Brexit)

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
Emmson

Thank heavens the betfair community is not a microcosm of britain what a *terrifying* place that would be. Off now to cast my vote with happiness in my heart ***Bremain***
superfrank

Emmson wrote:Thank heavens the betfair community is not a microcosm of britain what a *terrifying* place that would be. Off now to cast my vote with happiness in my heart ***Bremain***
self-righteous nobhead.

just defied the prospect WW3 and economic apocalypse by voting Leave.
buyshirts

Superfrank so much calm rational debate
Euler

While the debate has often rancid, it's been a good trading market.
Lost The Rider

Whilst no official exit polls have been comissioned, a number of banks will be conducting private ones. Sterling derivatives may be earliest indication of probable result.
Emmson

self-righteous nobhead
Superfrank go back to FEASTING on mug punters with the idea your making a valuable contribution to society. Will not abuse you back, I'm not a keyboard warrior.
buyshirts

John Curtice said the reason there isn't going to be an exit poll is because there is no previous data.
So its unclear if banks would do private polls because they could easily be giving false info.
But sterling is up against the dollar
Lost The Rider

its unclear if banks would do private polls
It was reported on Bloomberg and the FT a couple of days ago that a number of funds and banks had commissioned polling organisations.
Mr Undercover

Emmson wrote:Thank heavens the betfair community is not a microcosm of britain what a *terrifying* place that would be. Off now to cast my vote with happiness in my heart ***Bremain***

you'll find your happy pills at Glastonbury, the polling station is about democracy and the wealth of this nation. I find it *terrifying* your so deluded to be happy about destroying your democratic right and supporting the impovishment of millions of Europeans.
aperson

Lost The Rider wrote:Whilst no official exit polls have been comissioned, a number of banks will be conducting private ones. Sterling derivatives may be earliest indication of probable result.
I did wonder what was causing the odds to move before any official exit polls come out. Presumably if you worked for a polling org you could make a killing.
superfrank

Emmson wrote:
superfrank wrote:self-righteous nobhead.
Superfrank go back to FEASTING on mug punters with the idea your making a valuable contribution to society. Will not abuse you back, I'm not a keyboard warrior.
brilliant. a self-righteous reply to a post accusing you of being self-righteous.
LeTiss

Euler wrote:While the debate has often rancid, it's been a good trading market.
A referendum of such magnitude was never going to produce a jolly hockey sticks debate

It depends where you stand Peter, I personally find self-righteous political correctness as the most rancid form of decision making
CLOWNSHOES

superfrank wrote:
Emmson wrote:
superfrank wrote:self-righteous nobhead.
brilliant. a self-righteous reply to a post accusing you of being self-righteous.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You have to wonder why he's even on here.

I'd argue that going on a forum specifically to antagonise people makes you 100% a keyboard warrior.
Emmson

I am a subscriber to Bet Angel & I came on this thread to offer an alternative view on referendum, never expected to be descended on by a wolf pack for challenging the prevailing orthodoxy that exists here.

Goodbye!
Euler

I wouldn't take it personally, especially on a thread about politics!

Return to “Political betting & arguing”