Laying / Backing BSP Favourite?

The sport of kings.
Dallas

SmashiT wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:54 am
Hi guys, sorry for not being as clear before. I meant to say that I have a current rule where I lay the 1st favourite at the odds of 1.51 if certain criteria's are met aka criteria's that hopefully indicate that the first favourite may not finish the race. I am more or less trading at break even but I noticed that if the third favourite SP is less than 10, then the odds of my first rule being matched and then not winning the race is higher (meaning i will make a profit)

I basically wanted to add a rule of some sort that would mean that my first rule wont trigger if the third favourite SP was greater than 10.

I think i have manged to do this now with a signal where the signal rule type is "Fix order of market condition"

I willl give this a go and see if it does what I want it to do. I should be in a position to update this thread within 24 hours as I will continuously be reviewing my bets.
I can't see any posts further up the thread relating to this so not sure if it was meant for another thread but based on what you have asked for above you don't need any signals for this

The best way to do it would be as I advised Roobetter a few posts above and use a update custom ranking rule

Then on your in running lay rule applied to the fav add a 'Fixed Odds Condition' to test the 'Actual SP of the nominated selection 'by custom ranking 1 (3) is less than 10.0

Return to “Trading Horse racing”