RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

flipping shortcut keys! The only time I ever use them is by mistake!
Derek27

Labour planning on banning energy drinks for under sixteens.

In case people have forgotten or are too young to remember, Lucozade, the original glucose drink, was advertised on TV for sick children who have lost their appetite and put off food. Was always a good medicine to me. They are also essential recovery nutrition for people (which may include under 16s) who train hard, that's just been abused by the masses. A bit more nutritional education in schools is probably the way to go.

Unfortunately I never lose my appetite these days, even when ill, but I might just buy a bottle to remind me of old times. :D
Derek27

Cat ate her breakfast and demanded dinner before I even had time for my breakfast!
Derek27

Old women up and down the country are discovering that the King can get cancer just like ordinary people like us!!!

Makes you wonder if they knew that when they were young women but just forgot about it. :lol:
Derek27

The King went to church again. He's still smiling and waving to the public, where does he get his energy from? :shock:
Derek27

After all the killings, stabbings, shootings and petitions in the news lately, double killer Colin Pitchfork, who's already been released and jailed for breaching his licence conditions, will again sit in front of the parole board - the same idiots that decided to let him out!
Derek27

For two-weeks people have been telling me that my phone keeps cutting out. I now realise I've been holding my Samsung phone with my thumb on the standby button. What a flipping stupid place to put it, middle of the phone where you hold it!
Derek27

I live in East Anglia and the BBC are showing me the West Country local news!
Archery1969

Breaking news:

Another Labour candidate suspended for Israel comments.

😱
sionascaig

Screenshot 2024-02-14 084433.png
A "Labour" candidate that's been bumped for anti-Semite comments
A Green candidate that's been dropped due to inappropriate media posts
A Reform candidate, that was chucked out of the labour party for grooming a 16yo
And George Galloway....

As well as having been represented for more that 20yrs by that abominable establishment peodo Cyril Smith...

Don't the people of Rochdale deserve better or is this just an example of how rotten our politics have become.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kai

How is Titanic considered the most romantic movie of all time??

She has an affair with a homeless man and then lets him drown
Derek27

Terrible dream last night. I somehow ended up with a red bigger than my Betfair balance!

It's funny how when you wake up from a dream like that, it takes a minute or two to realise it never happened. :lol:
Derek27

Toothpaste for £5 ..... right next to toothpaste for £1!

It's not as if they're two bottles of wine where you know the cheap one is piss.
conduirez

So admiring Christin Horner on Sky tonight, on the new car reveal.

Managing a team that pushed so far ahead of the rest last year, has got to be one of the hardest jobs in the world, he is showing off the RB20 and is standing there so proud.

If the claims against him was sexually motivated, I have no time for him, but if his motivation was perfection and if he wanted to push someone aside because they were not committed enough, I can understand where he is coming from.

if it was the latter and there was lack of motivation in the individual, if it was a man, the man would be gone or put somewhere else in the organisation, if it is a woman as in this case, Horner gets MeToo-ed.
Archangel

The UK slipped into a technical recession at the end of last year, dealing a serious blow to Rishi Sunak’s pledge to “grow the economy”.

Return to “General discussion”