Where are all the jokes?

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:01 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:48 pm
I really can't be bothered anymore Derek, you, like Putin, can carry on spreading your biased misleading political comments and thinking that all always agree with you!
Well, you could be bothered to respond to 8 of my posts this morning and you can be bothered to reply now!

You need to understand the difference between a political joke and a political comment. And you think I don't understand English!

It's not even possible to agree with a joke, you either find it funny or you don't.

You've had a pop at me before for telling you what you think, but now you're telling me that I think people always agree with my jokes, even though it's not even possible.

Screenshot 2023-11-09 170908.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greenmark

sniffer66 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:51 pm
Anyway, back to the dad jokes.

I've just heard that they aren't making shortbread any longer
+1 welcome back :-)
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:09 pm
Well, you could be bothered to respond to 8 of my posts this morning and you can be bothered to reply now!

You need to understand the difference between a political joke and a political comment. And you think I don't understand English!

It's not even possible to agree with a joke, you either find it funny or you don't.

You've had a pop at me before for telling you what you think, but now you're telling me that I think people always agree with my jokes, even though it's not even possible.

:lol: :lol: :lol: still using the tactic of misrepresenting your own comments :lol: :lol: :lol: I refer you to my previous comments on this and other issues ... get a life.
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:40 am
Derek27 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: still using the tactic of misrepresenting your own comments :lol: :lol: :lol: I refer you to my previous comments on this and other issues ... get a life.
What tactic? What misrepresentation? What previous comments, there are millions of them? These are simple questions any English teacher would ask when marking your essay.
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:15 am
What tactic? What misrepresentation? What previous comments, there are millions of them? These are simple questions any English teacher would ask when marking your essay.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Again I refer my friend to my previous comments
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:05 pm
Derek27 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Again I refer my friend to my previous comments
Grow up firlandsfarm. You've got the mentality of a six-year-old.
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
firlandsfarm wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:40 am
Derek27 wrote:

Have you guys considered resorting to personal insults yet? This tactic was known to put an end to conflicts

I'm serious, why not just call each a complete tosser and move on with your life
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:08 pm
Grow up firlandsfarm. You've got the mentality of a six-year-old.
thanks for another insult :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Silk Run

Diwali

Peace, Harmony, and Unity :lol:

Riski SUNAK
conduirez

Colin the caterpillar fired after nude pics appear on line.
sniffer66

In 1969, Michael Caine & Terence Stamp were close flat mates, and lived in a 3 bed 3 bathroom Penthouse apartment in Berkley Sq, near to Green Park, London W1. During the summer of 69, they had this big show biz party, The Stones, The Beatles, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix and The Doors were all there to name a few.

Jim Morrison comes up to Michael Caine and say’s "It's a great party but there not enough girls". Michael says "There two gorgeous models have just turned up" Jim Morrison asks, "Do you think they will give me a blow job”? Michael replies "I think they will give the whole band a blow job” For the next hour, The Doors and the models all disappear into one of the bedrooms.
When the models come out from the bed room, Ringo Star goes up to them both and says, "I see you had some fun with the Doors, I don't suppose you both fancy giving me a blow job”? and they both replied, "It will be an honour” and they all disappear into one of the bath rooms.

Five minutes later, Michael Caine storms into the bathroom and shouts out, while whacking the girls around the head, "YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BLOW THE BLOODY DOORS OFF!"
Derek27

:lol: :lol:
Derek27

Daily Mirror: Tories are revolting. :)
Derek27

The price of baby formula has been raised in the House of Commons.

Absolute disgrace, they should be lowering it. :)
Kai

When your worst nightmare comes true and you get mistaken for Carra

Return to “Chill Out Area”