Lay the Draw Guardian Automation Bot for Football

gareth75

Thank you for explaining that & the advice
marckemp1986

Hi,

I downloaded this bot in the hope I can adjust it to my suited one.

I want it to to the same but on the U2.5 goals market, I've copied each step but it doesnt seem to green up when its available to? when I go into the game it says I can green up for say £2 but it hasnt done it automatically? I've changed the rows to suggest the U2.5. Just cannot for the life of me see where I've gone wrong!
Dallas

marckemp1986 wrote:Hi,

I downloaded this bot in the hope I can adjust it to my suited one.

I want it to to the same but on the U2.5 goals market, I've copied each step but it doesnt seem to green up when its available to? when I go into the game it says I can green up for say £2 but it hasnt done it automatically? I've changed the rows to suggest the U2.5. Just cannot for the life of me see where I've gone wrong!
From what you have said here and in your original post it should be working fine, even using this one changing to Unders should still green providing your profit goes above £0
Are you leaving your markets you have applied the rule to in guardian and if so have you restricted the refresh (its a tick box on the advanced tab in guardian)?
marckemp1986

I'm a total idiot, wondering why for hours it wasnt working.

I had only bloody set it for 00:02:00 end time instead of 02:00:00 :lol:

So it was just ending in 2 mins, I ran out of games now I've changed it so I cant see for certain but it seems that was the issue.

Thanks for the reply.
obitus

Is it possible to alter this bot so that at half time it lays the current score?

Although I only want it to lay if its one of two different scorelines
Dallas

Guardian cant be triggered on a actual score but if you know the approx odds range you could do it that way.
ie, laying 0-0 at halftime if the odds are below 7.0

You could edit this rule to do this but it would be just as easy to make a new one from scratch
Seaside Boy

Hi,

Is there a version of this available for use on BA Betdaq v1.27?
Thanks.
Dallas

All the files are made using and for the Betfair version, this one is very straight forward and from memory everything used in it is available on the Betdaq version so it could be replicated use there, if your not able to do this and i get a spare few mins i can upload one for you
Seaside Boy

That would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Dallas

Seaside Boy wrote:Hi,

Is there a version of this available for use on BA Betdaq v1.27?
Thanks.
Attached is the same Lay the Draw bot but for use with Betdaq
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Seaside Boy

Dallas,

Got that. Thanks.
Can now see the mechanics & how it works.-
Time to test with this weekends fixtures!
welshtrekker

Hi all.

A bit of help appreciated.

From reading this thread, this bot needs further conditions.

One being not to back the first team to score if the underdog scores as back odds lower not higher.
Second, dont green up within first 2 mins.
Third, if still 0-0 at 70 mins, green up IF a profit or at acceptable loss say 20% of the stake.

How would this be done on the bot?

Thanks.
Dallas

welshtrekker wrote:Hi all.

A bit of help appreciated.

From reading this thread, this bot needs further conditions.

One being not to back the first team to score if the underdog scores as back odds lower not higher.
Second, dont green up within first 2 mins.
Third, if still 0-0 at 70 mins, green up IF a profit or at acceptable loss say 20% of the stake.

How would this be done on the bot?

Thanks.
Its does nt back the 1st team to score it greens up by backing the draw once the profit has gone above £0, if the dog scores first and the odds drop it still wont dont anything - if you want it to close if that happens you can add a close rule to do so otherwise if the fav equalizes then takes the lead the draw odds rise above where you originally layed them and will green up at that stage.

To change the green up times, on the "General tab" of the green rule change the arm time to 00:02:00

To add a close rule click on the green plus icon and add the rule type
"Close trade on all selections with greening"
armed from 01:25:00
trigger 2 times with re-arm 10 secs

No parameters req

As a extra precaution you could add the condition
"number of matched bets"
on market
is equal to 1

That will ensure this will only trigger if there has been no earlier green up

If you want to close when a loss value is reached rather than a specified time then details of how to add this can be found here
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488
duduzzu

How to add a condition to place a bet (IN PLAY) only if the score is 0-0?
For exemple I want to bet LAY DRAW when the odd is below 2.7 and score to be 0-0. Some time can be score 1-1 and od for LAY DRAW will be 2.7,but in this situation I don't want the bot to place bet.
Dallas

duduzzu wrote:How to add a condition to place a bet (IN PLAY) only if the score is 0-0?
For exemple I want to bet LAY DRAW when the odd is below 2.7 and score to be 0-0. Some time can be score 1-1 and od for LAY DRAW will be 2.7,but in this situation I don't want the bot to place bet.
You could trigger a lay bet on the draw straight after K.O at any ods below the current price which will eventually be matched if it remains a draw as the odds come down to it, but if there is a goal the match will suspend so any unmatched bets will be cancelled automatically unless you have nt chosen "Keep Bets"

If a red card happens the market will also suspend so you could miss out in this situation but that would nt be very often and to get round it you could try to use a few conditions to look at putting the bet back in if the market was suspended due to a Red card rather than goal.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”