Lay the First to Trade at 2.0 Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Briarquest wrote:Hi,
I altered this to place a back bet and then to auto green up at £1.00 profit but for some reason it is not triggering even though applied. Any ideas?

Ian
What is not triggering the back bet or green up @ profit?
Briarquest

The back bet.

Ian
Dallas

Briarquest wrote:The back bet.

Ian
If you have only changed the "place lay bet" to "place back bet" then it should still trigger fine there was no conditions within the rule that restricted it to lays, unless you have made other condition changes to it previously which are now preventing back bets.

You can try re downloading the rule again or if you want to upload the one your using ill have a quick look for you
vladilyich

Would it maybe possible to offset the lay bet in play and do it that way?
PHOWELL

Big thanks to Dallas on this one. I'm new to the forum and the generosity of the users if very much appreciated.

I had a play around with the rule and set it to match a lay bet on the first horse around 4.2

It's a little more expensive regarding liability, but I think sometimes the greater odds maybe a little more knee jerk, going to watch this again today
vladilyich

Is it possible with this rule to also back the first horse to trade at 2.02 after its traded to try to guarantee a profit? How would you do this?

Would it simply be a case of adding place a back bet at a predefined price or so many ticks and then greening up?

Thanks
Dallas

vladilyich wrote:Is it possible with this rule to also back the first horse to trade at 2.02 after its traded to try to guarantee a profit? How would you do this?

Would it simply be a case of adding place a back bet at a predefined price or so many ticks and then greening up?

Thanks
Yes it is possible to back as well within the same rule, do you mean back the first to 2.0 instead of laying or back after laying to green up or close trade and have a free bet?
vladilyich

I mean lay the first to trade at 2.0,as per the rule but then back it if it gets a bit higher in price so as not to risk the potential green. Maybe for a predefined profit or at a particular price,just in case it does go on to win.
Dallas

vladilyich wrote:I mean lay the first to trade at 2.0,as per the rule but then back it if it gets a bit higher in price so as not to risk the potential green. Maybe for a predefined profit or at a particular price,just in case it does go on to win.
If you go into edit the rule on the parameters tab in the bottom box "Global settings" use the dropdown box next to "Action"
And select offset with greening then enter the number of ticks you want to use (enter 1 in the batches box)
vladilyich

Thank you once again Dallas.

A fantastic job you do here,my friend.
Crazyskier

vladilyich wrote:Thank you once again Dallas.

A fantastic job you do here,my friend.

+1
marckemp1986

Dallas wrote:
vladilyich wrote:I mean lay the first to trade at 2.0,as per the rule but then back it if it gets a bit higher in price so as not to risk the potential green. Maybe for a predefined profit or at a particular price,just in case it does go on to win.
If you go into edit the rule on the parameters tab in the bottom box "Global settings" use the dropdown box next to "Action"
And select offset with greening then enter the number of ticks you want to use (enter 1 in the batches box)
Cheers for the info Dallas, I too was looking at this. So to say if the price rode 10 ticks higher (2.2?) it would just green up correct?

I was also going to put in a rule if it reached 1.5 lets say, it would close the trade at a loss rather than going the distance. Is that the same option but just adding stop and entering the ticks for that?

Cheers
Dallas

marckemp1986 wrote:
Dallas wrote:
Cheers for the info Dallas, I too was looking at this. So to say if the price rode 10 ticks higher (2.2?) it would just green up correct?

I was also going to put in a rule if it reached 1.5 lets say, it would close the trade at a loss rather than going the distance. Is that the same option but just adding stop and entering the ticks for that?

Cheers
Yes if it layed at 2.0 and you had selected "Offset with Greening and stop" from the paramters tab and set to
Offset 10 ticks
Stop loss 50 ticks

That would green you up if the odds bounced back to 2.20 (or 10 ticks higher than it was matched at) and stop you out ay 1.50 (50 ticks less) if it continues to fall

you can read more details on using a stop loss here
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11746
It works the same way using it manually from global setting or via autmation

ALternativly if you did nt want to use ticks to green up or stop you could set the automation to do it to a predifned amount
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11407

Always bear in mind using any type of stop either ticks or monerty value is never 100% guaranteed IR due to the volitility of the market
marckemp1986

The second link you posted where its the predfined amount, can you incorporate it with the lay first to trade at 2.0?
Dallas

marckemp1986 wrote:The second link you posted where its the predfined amount, can you incorporate it with the lay first to trade at 2.0?
Yes you can copy the contents of the profit and loss rule into the lay the first to trade at 2.0 (or any other rule)

or this link has the details typed out
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”