Odds problem

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
tiha_patnja

I have just placed some bets on betdaq. The odds shown on the ladder are diferent from the odds that I have placed bet on and my screenshot proves it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tiha_patnja

And this is the other race. Notice the volume at 1000 and no at 800.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tanden

Hi tiha_patnja

In the 15:35 at Wolverhampton, Dream Dubai is a non runner and was removed at 08:58 (Betdaq time) with a reduction of 9%.

Assuming the times shown on your screen shot are 1 hour different to Betdaq's then all of your bets were placed before the removal and have therefore all been reduced by 9% to odds of 910.

The volume on offer at 910 is probably someone's orders that were at 1000 and they have chosen the option where unmatched bets are automatically reduced when there is a non runner. However, they could just as easily be someone specifically choosing to lay at odds of 910.

In the 14:20 at Ffos Las, Deadly Move is a non runner and was removed at 08:06 (Betdaq time) with a reduction of 20%.

This time, only 5 of your 6 bets were placed before the removal so only these 5 have been reduced by 20% to odds of 800.

The volume on offer at 1000 may have been there before the non runner and this time the option to reduce unmatched bets was not chosen or it may just have been placed after the removal.

The ladder screenshots in this case were presumably taken before your 6th bet as the net stake is only 10.

To see non-runners information go to the market on Betdaq and select the info tab on the right and scroll to the bottom.
tiha_patnja

good to know, I thought that only the market changes and if you placed a bet it stays the same. Is it the same on betfair?
andyfuller

Yes Betfair also use reduction factors as do bookmakers.
Crazyskier

andyfuller wrote:Yes Betfair also use reduction factors as do bookmakers.

Standard Rule 14 no?

Return to “Betdaq exchange”