Formula 1

Any markets not covered in the other boards
greenmark

Beagle wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:56 pm
Whatever the reasons Hamilton jumping to Ferrari, it looks a better decision race by race. They are getting better and have a solid foundation where as Merc again are all over the place.
Another baffling aspect of Hamilton heading for Ferrari is that he won't be No.1 driver. It seems that all F1 drivers yearn to drive for Ferrari at some point in their career. My feeling Lewis's motivation is not about winning another title.
Crazyskier

greenmark wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:29 pm
Beagle wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:02 pm
Low risk lay on Max for tomorrow. Hopefully we see an interesting race!

Certainly feel like the Ferraris can challenge.
Looks like Hamilton is now sidelined at Mercedes. Can't get close to Russell. And you can understand why. A confirmed Ferrari employee in your midst is going to get no info whatsoever.
I actually think Lewis has given up fighting. He's tired of fighting that Merc and the season can't end soon enough for him now.

CS
greenmark

Crazyskier wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:00 pm
greenmark wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:02 pm
Low risk lay on Max for tomorrow. Hopefully we see an interesting race!

Certainly feel like the Ferraris can challenge.
Looks like Hamilton is now sidelined at Mercedes. Can't get close to Russell. And you can understand why. A confirmed Ferrari employee in your midst is going to get no info whatsoever.
I actually think Lewis has given up fighting. He's tired of fighting that Merc and the season can't end soon enough for him now.

CS
You may be right. Russell is way ahead and to be fair Lewis has acknowledged that. A bit sad, but he's earned a pretty good legacy. And you never know what he might do. He is a fast racer and I applaud what he's achieved.
conduirez

greenmark wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:08 pm
Crazyskier wrote:
greenmark wrote:

CS
You may be right. Russell is way ahead and to be fair Lewis has acknowledged that. A bit sad, but he's earned a pretty good legacy. And you never know what he might do. He is a fast racer and I applaud what he's achieved.
I think Hamilton will quickly take the number 1 spot off of Leclerc, I think Leclerc is a very good driver but IMO Hamilton is much better and will get more out of the Ferrari car. So don't write him off just yet.
Crazyskier

conduirez wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:36 pm
greenmark wrote:
Crazyskier wrote:

CS
I think Hamilton will quickly take the number 1 spot off of Leclerc, I think Leclerc is a very good driver but IMO Hamilton is much better and will get more out of the Ferrari car. So don't write him off just yet.
I couldn't disagree more. Leclerc makes too many errors but he is consistently lightning fast when he focuses, there is no way that Lewis can compete with that now. 15 years ago perhaps, but he is tiring and aging fast (unlike the superlative Alonso) in my opinion.

CS
greenmark

Crazyskier wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:38 pm
conduirez wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:36 pm
greenmark wrote:

I couldn't disagree more. Leclerc makes too many errors but he is consistently lightning fast when he focuses, there is no way that Lewis can compete with that now. 15 years ago perhaps, but he is tiring and aging fast (unlike the superlative Alonso) in my opinion.

CS
I agree. This season he may well as not be there. It's a bit weird.
Will he be able get back "up to speed" (sorry) after a year of being deprived of any chance of a win?
I think Lewis is done but would be delighted if he proves me wrong.
Beagle

Easier work than expected!
conduirez

Well Sainz gave Leclerc a bloody nose there, I know he had two places on the grid advantage, but twice Ferrari undercut Sainz by pitting Leclerc first and allowing Leclerc each time to close the gap.

Sainz was still recovering from surgery and still won, the way the guy has recovered from that, had a great drive, and a great qualification, is remarkable.
Beagle

conduirez wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:30 am
Well Sainz gave Leclerc a bloody nose there, I know he had two places on the grid advantage, but twice Ferrari undercut Sainz by pitting Leclerc first and allowing Leclerc each time to close the gap.

Sainz was still recovering from surgery and still won, the way the guy has recovered from that, had a great drive, and a great qualification, is remarkable.
I feel Lando really impeded Leclerc any chance of mounting any real pressure on Sainz today.

Pleased for Sainz - best performer all weekend.
conduirez

I have to ask the obvious here, but after Ferrari's showing today, what would they do if Sainz wins the World Championship. :lol:

I think the Mafia might either take Leclerc or Hamilton out. :lol:

As they say in all good Mafia movies "I got an offer they can't refuse". :lol: :lol: :lol:
greenmark

conduirez wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:48 pm
I have to ask the obvious here, but after Ferrari's showing today, what would they do if Sainz wins the World Championship. :lol:

As they say in all good Mafia movies "I got an offer they can't refuse". :lol: :lol: :lol:
If Ferrari win driver or constructors I'll eat my helmet.
hecojef928

Beagle wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:20 am
Would you happen to have the chart for Max?
Beagle

hecojef928 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm
Beagle wrote:
Would you happen to have the chart for Max?
Unfortunately not, sorry!
Crazyskier

Beagle wrote:
Heh, I did think of your 'low risk lay' when Max stopped on lap 6! Nice one.

CS
conduirez

greenmark wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:17 pm
conduirez wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:48 pm

If Ferrari win driver or constructors I'll eat my helmet.
I am saving this post till December, just in case its needed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”