Close Trade If In Loss Over 10 Secs Guardian Automation Bot

Mastermind

Thanks Shaun .. I understand .. but to understand the "Take BSP" in general ... we speak about automation .. means .. the Bot scalps .. and stopped out or not .. close to the Event Start Time follows the green out and then its done ... as I understand the BSP ... then its not really (of course it can´t) known in advance to which exact price the orders are filled .. I mean .. how is greening out done then? For me it sounds like the position will of course be closed with "Take BSP" .. but am I correct that there is then something like a little bit a kind of freebet over in one or the other direction? I mean .. if I have to green out manually each trade after I took BSP ... .. or have the freebet more or less every trade to handle with .. then I can stay the whole night up, work on the laptop and exit the trade manually or semimanualy. automation will of course mean full-automation. The best way would be to find a way to finish the trade with "Take BSP" .. and its completelly greened out then. What are your thoughts and possibly advice to this? Many thanks in advance. I really appreciate it, best regards, Martin
Mastermind

Mastermind wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:58 pm
Thanks Shaun .. I understand .. but to understand the "Take BSP" in general ... we speak about automation .. means .. the Bot scalps .. and stopped out or not .. close to the Event Start Time follows the green out and then its done ... as I understand the BSP ... then its not really (of course it can´t) known in advance to which exact price the orders are filled .. I mean .. how is greening out done then? For me it sounds like the position will of course be closed with "Take BSP" .. but am I correct that there is then something like a little bit a kind of freebet over in one or the other direction? I mean .. if I have to green out manually each trade after I took BSP ... .. or have the freebet more or less every trade to handle with .. then I can stay the whole night up, work on the laptop and exit the trade manually or semimanualy. automation will of course mean full-automation. The best way would be to find a way to finish the trade with "Take BSP" .. and its completelly greened out then. What are your thoughts and possibly advice to this? Many thanks in advance. I really appreciate it, best regards, Martin
Ok .. I´ve found the "Green up at BSP" Automation Bot to merge rules out of it also into my one ... it´s explained there in the description ..
grimm

hi mate
how can i add rule where it close off-set bet if it not matched after 5 sec. for example i back bet 6.2 with off-set 1tick. back bet matched but lay-bet not match so i want to close lay-bet after 5sec. thanks
Dallas

grimm wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:35 pm
hi mate
how can i add rule where it close off-set bet if it not matched after 5 sec. for example i back bet 6.2 with off-set 1tick. back bet matched but lay-bet not match so i want to close lay-bet after 5sec. thanks
Sort of depend on how/what type of bets you are placing

If you are always backing then you could create a Safety servant with a 'unmatched bets amount' condition to test the amount of lay bets is greater than £0.00
and on the signal tab of that selection Set a signal on the selection (with any name)

Then add a close trade with green up rule
with a 'signal changed' condition, to test the signal on selection named (whatever you called it) changed between 5 and 6 secs ago

On the signal tab of this rule you'll need to 'clear the signal'

that way it's ready to trigger again a soon as it sees an unmatched lay bet
grimm

Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:40 pm
grimm wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:35 pm
hi mate
Sort of depend on how/what type of bets you are placing

If you are always backing then you could create a Safety servant with a 'unmatched bets amount' condition to test the amount of lay bets is greater than £0.00
and on the signal tab of that selection Set a signal on the selection (with any name)

Then add a close trade with green up rule
with a 'signal changed' condition, to test the signal on selection named (whatever you called it) changed between 5 and 6 secs ago

On the signal tab of this rule you'll need to 'clear the signal'

that way it's ready to trigger again a soon as it sees an unmatched lay bet
thanks for reply.
i was using automation. i try what you suggest in back bot but it dont place bet. i have attach the bot. can you have look please. i change time to see if its place bet but it didnt place bet. thanks
place back bet with greenup. if back bet match and lay bet didnt match in 5sec i like to close bet whateverout come. i had other condition like bot was checking how many tick market fall etc i have removed those.
since i add close trade rule it didnt place any bet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”