Signal when Goals are Scored Guardian Automation Bot

jtrader

leewillo75 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:34 am
Hello looking for a bit of help regarding a home trading method that I use that I am looking to automation

Basically I place a bet on the home side in certain conditions and then green it up when they hopefully take the lead at some point in the game and then that is me done on the market

Ive got the automation set up all ready to record the price and place the home bet its just this final bit that I need some help with in terms of signals and appreciate red cards might effect it but what I am thinking is this

Use the orginal file in this thread to mointor home and away prices and got to do the following

Set the goal signal to zero at the start
Record current home price and last home price, if that has dropped by 20 ticks then add the signal to Increment the value
Record current away price and last away price, if that has dropped by 20 ticks then add the signal to Decrement the value
If the goal signal then equals one green the market up

Just a couple of things I am need advice about

The recording of the home and away prices. If I set it up that one of the conditions is time since unsuspended is greater then 60 seconds and aim the trigger from 00:00:01 in play to say 02:30:00 that is 180 mins which should be enough to cover the whole match. Also set it up allow rule to trigger 180 times waiting 60 seconds before rearming.

I only want it to record the prices until the home side take the lead as I exit the trade then so no need to record the prices then so in the greening up rule do I need to current another signal and say call it home side lead and once that hits one make it a condition in the orginal signals file

Also when it comes to the greening file one of the rules has to be that the goal signal equals one and set that up to fire say a max of 3 times only within the 180 mins

I know how to operate it in my head its just covering all the stages and then testing as at the moment it isnt working properly for me and I think its something to do with not creating the second signal for when the home team take the lead

I hope I have explained exactly what I am trying to do and someone could please give me a point in the right direction

Thanks

I think you don't need anymore checking CS,cause there is game changer .baf file by Sibur (great thanks)

viewtopic.php?p=337421#p337421

You could use also that .baf by Dallas (implemented IP time too with Sibur's CS file)

viewtopic.php?p=338353#p338353

You may be could only chage that CS SV is 'for the Event' and not 'for the Market'
deeptarot

How many ticks movement would you suggest for 3.5 goal market?

Thanks Eddie
Dallas

deeptarot wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:19 pm
How many ticks movement would you suggest for 3.5 goal market?

Thanks Eddie
Is that while it's still 0-0 or after a goal or two has been scored?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”