Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Derek27

Sole Brazilian match hasn't gone in-play.
Derek27

Does anyone know how to find a match on BBCi? Argentina should be on but all I can find is recordings of past matches.

Edit: found it. :D
greenmark

Blimey. Rafa nailed on to take Everton job. I wouldn't bet against him to turn hostility into adoration.
Trader Pat

greenmark wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:57 pm
Blimey. Rafa nailed on to take Everton job. I wouldn't bet against him to turn hostility into adoration.
I think it's brilliant, its just funny on so many levels! :lol:

You've got an Everton owner who bangs on about listening to the fans but then hire's Rafa as manager! He's literally the last person they'd want as manager.

The you've got the Everton fans themselves who don't want a Champions League winning manager but instead want the job given to "Big Dunc"

I will get a tattoo of Rafa on my arse if the first thing he does as manager is get rid of Duncan Ferguson :D

Whatever happens it will be great to watch.. Rafa gone by Christmas I'd say
greenmark

Trader Pat wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:48 am
greenmark wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:57 pm
I think it's brilliant, its just funny on so many levels! :lol:

You've got an Everton owner who bangs on about listening to the fans but then hire's Rafa as manager! He's literally the last person they'd want as manager.

The you've got the Everton fans themselves who don't want a Champions League winning manager but instead want the job given to "Big Dunc"

I will get a tattoo of Rafa on my arse if the first thing he does as manager is get rid of Duncan Ferguson :D

Whatever happens it will be great to watch.. Rafa gone by Christmas I'd say
It will be interesting. I hope he does well.

And now we have Nuno finally looking like Spurs manager. That could also be interesting with his relationship with Mendes. Who would he be able to bring in? Spurs need a freshen up, particularly if they lose Kane.

Reckon this transfer window is going to be chaotic as teams drop out of the Euros and right up to the wire.
Trader Pat

greenmark wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:29 pm

And now we have Nuno finally looking like Spurs manager. That could also be interesting with his relationship with Mendes. Who would he be able to bring in? Spurs need a freshen up, particularly if they lose Kane.

Reckon this transfer window is going to be chaotic as teams drop out of the Euros and right up to the wire.

Good to see Spurs have finally got their 37th choice as manager :D
Realrocknrolla

5F588868-8923-4C76-8C90-BEE6EFFEFF7A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wearthefoxhat

Trader Pat wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:00 pm
greenmark wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:29 pm

Good to see Spurs have finally got their 37th choice as manager :D

Still think they missed Ralf Rangnick when they had the chance....maybe they'll see this and change their minds... :roll:

TopCoaches.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
darchas

Bloody VAR is a right pain trading at times. Game in Brazil I'm thinking they're looking at a penalty for the home side, turns out they'd pulled the game back even further back than that and gave a penalty to the away team instead! :evil: :D
firlandsfarm

darchas wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:45 pm
Bloody VAR is a right pain trading at times. Game in Brazil I'm thinking they're looking at a penalty for the home side, turns out they'd pulled the game back even further back than that and gave a penalty to the away team instead! :evil: :D
Brought a smile to my face, not because of your troubles but VAR's and the ref's if the second event resulted in a goal but then VAR dragged them back to the first event and disallowed the goal! :D Can't imagine the crowd and player reaction especially if the 'goal' was a very important one.
Trader Pat

The standard in the Copa America hasn't been great and this from last night sums it up. Di Maria has literally an open goal on his right foot so what does he do? He cut's back inside onto his left foot and passes it to a teammate whose shot is saved and then Di Maria shanks the rebound over the bar on his stronger foot! :oops: :lol:

https://youtu.be/YL1SVxj_W1M?t=123

Brazil - Argentina final on Sunday, hopefully Messi can finally get his trophy.
Kai

Trader Pat wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:12 am
Probably a must watch game! The ultimate GOAT has some of his own demons to exorcise as well :)

The market could be good too, altho early signs look shit with 15k total matched.
Trader Pat

Kai wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:03 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:12 am
Probably a must watch game! The ultimate GOAT has some of his own demons to exorcise as well :)

The market could be good too, altho early signs look shit with 15k total matched.

Yep have to think its his last realistic chance to get his hands on a major international trophy. Don't think either Brazil or Argentina will be getting their hands anywhere near the world cup next year. The difference in standard between the Copa and the Euro's is night and day
Trader Pat

Qualification for the Europa Conference League starts today, lots of poor teams at really low odds. Won't be a lot of volume available but still money to be made :mrgreen:

The standard is so low there is literally a team in it called Sepsis!
Kai

Just a reminder that the Copa America final is starting in an hour and a half, Argentina v Brazil.

Easy to forget since nobody cares :lol:

Return to “Football trading”