Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Trader Pat

Kai wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:06 pm
Well...

1) France is kinda stuck in a group of death with Germany and Portugal, while England has a relatively easy group against Scotland, Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia.

2) Joachim Low did actually announce after tonight's embarrassing game against Northern Macedonia that he's stepping down after EURO.

Yugoslavia? That would be a hell of a team today!

I take your point about the groups but even with home advantage for England to be ahead of Belgium and Spain in the betting? Not sure about that. I suppose home money might have something to do with it too.

I completely forgot that Low was stepping down after the Euros :D Don't think they have much chance winning it if he's still in charge come June
Kai

What can I say, the English bias is real :) On the graph they look a bit like an overbacked favorite.

Nah, I agree that both England and Croatia seem mispriced. Especially Croatia at 44 on Winner market, what the hell is up with that?! World Cup finalists 2 years ago?? No chance I agree with that price, having watched them play recently I'd price them somewhere closer to 1000.

That's exactly why I placed a cheeky lay on Croatia at 1000 this very morning, it seemed value at the time, but only for a very small fiver stake as you can see.

Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:47 pm
Phew, John Stones! Forget silky skills and Cruyff turns. If in doubt, fecking launch it.
Just saw it on the news. :lol:
greenmark

I'm struck how healthy Klopp looks after the international break. And a win. We envy the salaries of these guys. But the pressure must be immense.
Trader Pat

Game on again for the top 4!!

Loved hearing Klopp shouting JAAAAA on the touchline :D
LeTiss

We may see some interesting activity on the Southampton Burnley market when teams are announced

Ward-Prowse is doubtful, but Saints remain hopeful.
If he's missing that could see a few ticks punted on Burnley
greenmark

LeTiss wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:13 am
We may see some interesting activity on the Southampton Burnley market when teams are announced

Ward-Prowse is doubtful, but Saints remain hopeful.
If he's missing that could see a few ticks punted on Burnley
Oh flipping heck. I tuned into Saints v burnley after 30 mins and thought "what the hell happened here?" and then, was it worth a punt for Saints to come back. Sadly I bottled it. Rats!!
Trader Pat

C'mon Newcastle!

I feel good again after that Liverpool result yesterday :lol:
Trader Pat

If footballers wages were 100% performance related Joelinton would be working in McDonalds on the side!
greenmark

Seems to me that Scott Parker is finshed at Fulham. A shame really. Loved him as a player. Gave 100%, made the most of his natrural talents. Hope I'm wrong.
Trader Pat

I still fancy Fulham to get out of it, Newcastle's run in is tougher
LeTiss

It'll be great if Fulham are still within touch of Newcastle on the final day

They meet at Craven Cottage. That will be a brilliant finish to the season, and a cracking trading market too
Trader Pat

LeTiss wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:04 am
It'll be great if Fulham are still within touch of Newcastle on the final day

They meet at Craven Cottage. That will be a brilliant finish to the season, and a cracking trading market too
Yeah that would be a great watch.

Newcastle's second last game is at home so poor Steve Bruce if there's fans there!
greenmark

Competition for the top 4 premier league spots is looking exciting. 2 massive games tonight. I back Ancelotti.
WHU and Wolves. Can't really call it before the off. And I'm torn tbh. I like Moyes, pleased as punch he's achieved redemption. But I have Wolves friends, so no idea where to go with that one. Perhaps that means 'stay the hell out of it' because you're too emotionally involved.
Trader Pat

Would be great for the Premier League in general if West Ham or Everton finished in the Top 4 but speaking as a Liverpool fan screw the Premier League in general!

C'mon Palace and Wolves! :)

Return to “Football trading”