Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Trader Pat

A midfield of Henderson, Milner and Elliott :| Fabinho on the bench, Keita out injured (again)

I hate jumping on bandwagons but we really need another midfielder. If the club doesnt want to buy one then get somebody in on loan. Down to the bare bones now and Hendo and Milner are practically skeletons at their age!
greenmark

Trader Pat wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:22 pm
It begins!

https://twitter.com/dansheldonsport/sta ... 1434247170
Best not descend into the gutter. Idiots are idiots whether they claim allegiance to any football club. A fan stands/sits in the freezing cold of a February mid-week away game. It's easy to turn up locally and lob beer cans at a sitting target. And I'm not ponting the finger at MUFC fans here. But I am pointing the finger at a really feeble mentality.
Sorry, rant over. Game on (well, hopefully).
greenmark

:lol: Ronaldo invades the touchline pre-match chat. Cuddles Neville and Keane - blanks Carragher. That's some nerve. He's on a different planet to us mere mortals.
Derek27

Did anyone notice the market freezing before Man U scored?
Dallas

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:30 pm
Chelsea and City just taking the p1ss with everyones fantasy football and super6 games this week :lol:
I think its safe to say no matter what happens tonight it'll be a fairly low scoring round :D
Think I was on 2 points this round going into tonight's match
Trader Pat

I only enjoyed one thing about that game and it wasn't Salah scoring, it was Milner ripping Van Dijk a new one.

Three games, three poor performances. This team only seems to turn up when we're playing City.
Dallas

Trader Pat wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:00 pm
I only enjoyed one thing about that game and it wasn't Salah scoring, it was Milner ripping Van Dijk a new one.

Three games, three poor performances. This team only seems to turn up when we're playing City.
Depressing and disastrous start to the season, it needs to turn around within the next two games or we can kiss goodbye to any serious challenge this year
greenmark

Trader Pat wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:00 pm

yep I noticed Milly going berserk. And rightly.
What struck me more was the total change in persona of Utd compared to, well, ages.
If the Utd players keep that up, they'll be fine. If they don't we'll know what their agenda really is.

Edit: And also <swearword of your choice>. :-(
weemac

Red Star bring on a centre forward on 85 minutes to win their Champions League qualifier while 4-4 on aggregate.....but he goes and smashes it into his own net in with 14 seconds left on the clock.

:oops:
greenmark

Just watching Tranmere v Newcastle and ther has just been a yellow for an attacker lunging into a 50-50 with the keeper. This goes back to what I was saying about ref's "letting the game flow". You simply can't allow this stuff.
a) it's ugly and, despite Souness's contention, any sane person realises clattering players is just an admission of incompetence.
b) someone WILL get badly hurt, modern players are big strong fast, the physics are not the same as in Souness's time. And that someone may well be a huge investment for the club and may well be a pivotal player.
Trader Pat

Shame Bodo/Glimt didn't qualify tonight, would have been really cool (literally) to have a team from north of the Arctic Circle in the Champions Lge proper. What an away day that would have been!
Derek27

Bots have gone completely bonkers on the Sao Paulo/Flamengo match, trading like a 5-furlong race in-play!
Derek27

Sky News just fired a commercial break at the wrong time. Just a warning to anyone watching a Sky Sports channel. :twisted:
Euler

It's bizarre how Palace keep winning at Man City
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Chelsea red card appears on the app but not on the Betfair site!

Return to “Football trading”