Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Emmson

What a road this ODI in Rajkot is, Mitchell Marsh stroking the ball to the boundary. This is the roadiest of roads and factor in the small dimensions a batters paradise

It will still be a road when India bat but they are gonna be chasing alot for sure.
Emmson

A terrible stuttering last 20 overs from Aus, now its time for India punish them and inflict a 6th consecutive defeat on them.
Emmson

Nice to see the 100 Million Ceiling breeched this early. Suryakumar Yadav in now a very potent weapon can he pull this back? EDIT
The answer is No!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trent123

If anybody want Australia women vs West indies women feed ,let me know please;
Emmson

Windies lasses matched at 400s at 1/2 way have just won a T20i v Aus. You get these Don't Make Assumptions reminders now and then but this was quite an EXTRAORDINARYexample of one

Total F*cking GUBBAGE!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

So Pakistan lasses are north of 1.70 to chase down 170 v Bangers lasses in 50 overs

This requires further investigation but superficially seems a tad generous.

YT stream available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8QuzGD8LxI
Emmson

OK I'll take profit at 1.47 at drinks break, very slow surface and the lack of intent from Pak and reasonable bowling from Bangers lasses means this may not be a train.
Tiesto13

Had you let it run you might have had several heart attacks. Match finished in a tie as Pakistan were bowled out for 169 (or more accurately ran out as their last three wickets were all run outs :D ). As it is, presumably that result has cost you your profits.
Emmson

Tiesto13 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:50 am
Had you let it run you might have had several heart attacks. Match finished in a tie as Pakistan were bowled out for 169 (or more accurately ran out as their last three wickets were all run outs :D ). As it is, presumably that result has cost you your profits.
Yes I've just woke up :cry:
Emmson

If this game does NOT resume, Stars lasses backers should be fullsome in praise for Maia Bouchier for striking those 2 4s and landing the stars right on the DLS mark.

BEDLAM

trying to trade those last 2 overs before they went off.

Market suggest they ain't getting back on.
Emmson

KUDOS to the wonderfully named Mathilda Carmichael for bringing the Sixers home.
Emmson

The quadrennial Cricket World Cup final took place 4days ago and the contestants are playing again today in a T20I. Its bizarre and ridiculous and even contemptible but of course I plant to trade it as cricket is and will remain the greatest sport to trade on Betfair (personal opinion)

No Indian finalist is playing but Aus have some who are.

EDIT correction Actually SKY is playing for India
Emmson

Australia: Steven Smith, Matthew Short, Josh Inglis, AM Hardie, MP Stoinis, TH David, MS Wade*†, SA Abbott, NT Ellis, JP Behrendorff, T Sangha

No way could I make an entry on Aus batting 1st with that top 4 (one or more could come off of course) but there is more confidence 5,6,7,& 8 Aus bowling looks very iffy indeed.
Tiesto13

Yeah, the most ridiculous series possible to schedule, god knows what they were thinking :D

This India batting line up, although a bit fresh faced in terms of international experience should be pretty exciting to watch. Agree that Australia's top order is less than inspiring. Not really sure why they're trying to go with Steve Smith as an opener tbh, makes very little sense to me.
Emmson

Josh Inglis has gone off which I never saw coming.

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”