RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

If some idiot talking about covid is worth £150M to Spotify, what price would they put on my exclusive ranting? :roll:
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:55 pm
If some idiot talking about covid is worth £150M to Spotify, what price would they put on my exclusive ranting? :roll:
What's the smallest denomination of currency at the moment? :-)
But seriously, anyone that ignites the ire of Joni Mitchell and Neil Young is quite probably a self-serving, monetizing, misinformer.
Trader Pat

To me it was just another example of artists thinking they're more relevant than they are

Neil Young: "They can have Rogan or Young. Not both.”
Spotify: "Bye Neil!"

:D
greenmark

Trader Pat wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:08 pm
To me it was just another example of artists thinking they're more relevant than they are

Perhaps you're making a good point here. Why should I accept the opinion's of two musicians that I like? Maybe I should look at Rogan's output and make my own judgement.
Trader Pat

greenmark wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:31 pm
Trader Pat wrote:

Perhaps you're making a good point here. Why should I accept the opinion's of two musicians that I like? Maybe I should look at Rogan's output and make my own judgement.
Its just another example of cancel culture imo, if they disagree with the guys views then don't listen to his podcast.
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Trader Pat wrote:

As far as I understand, they're not asking people to accept their opinions but simply deciding they don't want to be associated with Spotify, perhaps hoping to hurt Spotify and draw attention to their feelings in the process.
greenmark

greenmark wrote:
Trader Pat wrote:

Bloody hell. That's an hour of my life I'll never get back. Just listened to Rogan's interview with Dr. Robert Malone. What a fraudster! Perhaps Rogan likes to exploit the position of devil's advocate. But I won't be listening to this drivel again.
Trader Pat

greenmark wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:39 pm
greenmark wrote:
Trader Pat wrote:

Bloody hell. That's an hour of my life I'll never get back. Just listened to Rogan's interview with Dr. Robert Malone. What a fraudster! Perhaps Rogan likes to exploit the position of devil's advocate. But I won't be listening to this drivel again.
You're a better man than me I've never listened to any of his podcasts.
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
greenmark wrote:
Trader Pat wrote:

A whole hour to realise he's talking crap?? :lol:
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:36 pm
greenmark wrote:
greenmark wrote:

A whole hour to realise he's talking crap?? :lol:
These people prevaricate and squirm and self-hype before they go for the money. I waited and waited. Then the hydroxychloroquine crap pops up and 10 seconds of googling appear to blow (if you believe The Lancet) Malone's claims out of the water. I'll listen and then check on what I hear.
alexmr2

greenmark wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:22 pm
These people prevaricate and squirm and self-hype before they go for the money. I waited and waited. Then the hydroxychloroquine crap pops up
It's not just about the money, it's about getting as many people as possible to take hydroxychloroquine horse medicine so that they turn into horses. This will lead to a horse racing-based global society and more liquidity on the exchange which is the ultimate goal so that Rogan can increase his pre-off edge
Naffman

alexmr2 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:14 pm
greenmark wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:22 pm
These people prevaricate and squirm and self-hype before they go for the money. I waited and waited. Then the hydroxychloroquine crap pops up
It's not just about the money, it's about getting as many people as possible to take hydroxychloroquine horse medicine so that they turn into horses. This will lead to a horse racing-based global society and more liquidity on the exchange which is the ultimate goal so that Rogan can increase his pre-off edge
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Derek27

Sarah-Jane Mee picking her nose on Sky News! :shock:
Derek27

Of 4 matches I could have traded at six, I've picked the one that doesn't go in-play. :x
Trader Pat

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:03 pm
Of 4 matches I could have traded at six, I've picked the one that doesn't go in-play. :x
Give yourself a yellow card for that one Dex that's a rookie mistake ;)

Return to “General discussion”