Track Over1.5 Goals Price to Trigger Lays on Over2.5 Market Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Stockman365 wrote: โ†‘
Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:20 pm
Hi Dallas

I tried to modify the check 0-0 score to check FHG score to trigger bets on the over 1.5fhg and 2.5fhg using the lay the draw but modified to tge ht goals markets if that makes sense but it placed the bets straightway but i noticed on the lay the draw the stored value condition is added to the green up after a goal not the lay the draw ?
You'd need to copies of the Check 0-0 score (one for the 1.5fhg the other the 2.5fhg) and you'll need to change the stored value name on the second file

Then on the LTD file add another Stored Value condition to check the name of the second one you've just changed above

The SV conditions are on the green up rule as that the rule they are causing to trigger, you'd just change this rule to whatever you want it to do ie, place a back bet, or place a lay bet

The lay the rule from the file can be deleted as thats not needed for what you are doing

>>>but modified to tge ht goals markets if that makes sense

Not really sure what you mean in that part
Stockman365

Hi Dallas

Thanks for your help bud...im all new to this stored values thing....I just changed the odds on the 0-0 check and automated it to the 0.5 FHG market Rules 1 for the O1.5 and O2.5 and then added the back bet to Rules 2 for the O1.5 and O2.5...need to think about it a little more from what you have just told me :D
Stockman365

Hi Dallas

Sorted it mate thank you...used the track 1.5 bet on 2.5 bot and modified it to the 0.5 Fhg to back 1.5 and 2.5...works a treat :D...just one thing...if there is a goal before my sv odds are met therefore closing the market on 0.5 fhg that will stop any bets on 1.5 and 2.5 triggering as the sv will never be reached...is that correct? I'm sure it is but wanted an expert's advice :D
Dallas

Stockman365 wrote: โ†‘
Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:38 pm
Hi Dallas

Sorted it mate thank you...used the track 1.5 bet on 2.5 bot and modified it to the 0.5 Fhg to back 1.5 and 2.5...works a treat :D...just one thing...if there is a goal before my sv odds are met therefore closing the market on 0.5 fhg that will stop any bets on 1.5 and 2.5 triggering as the sv will never be reached...is that correct? I'm sure it is but wanted an expert's advice :D
Yes that is correct

Glad you got it working, now the pieces have dropped into place it will all make sense and be useful going forward with other stuff
Stockman365

Thanks Dallas

Just about to go full throttle on this so to speak...just one query....I back fhg 0.5 1.5 and 2.5 with stored values in the 1.5 and 2.5 but I only have to put the "check sv" in the over 0.5 goals and not all 3...is that right?

And another experts advice ๐Ÿ˜...which in your opinion is the best HT LTD baf...there seems to be a few to choose from....SV to check for a goal in the 1st half...Check 0-0 score and I have just seen the one where it checks for a goal for either side and counts up or down and set a value at 0 for a 0-0 at half time if ive read it right...the latter is the one I'm going to try as I want to back over 1.5G in the second and can modify this to do both?

And thanks again...seen alot about stored values but never tried it but as they say its easy when you know how...providing almost goes well over the next couple of days ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
tomipraikkonen

Hello

I need advice how to edit this rule file after goal is scored and my laybet on over 2.5 goal is matched, how can i green up. What condition in the file need to be modified ?

For example i want to green up for 10ticks.

Thanks
Dallas

tomipraikkonen wrote: โ†‘
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:24 am
Hello

I need advice how to edit this rule file after goal is scored and my laybet on over 2.5 goal is matched, how can i green up. What condition in the file need to be modified ?

Thanks
On the parameters tab of the lay bet rule use the Global settings area to select 'Offset bet with greening'
Also tick the 'fill/kill' box and enter 999secs, that will ensure your greening bet is only submitted once your lay bet is filled
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/glo ... ters_.html
tomipraikkonen

Dallas wrote: โ†‘
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:54 am
Hello

Thanks
On the parameters tab of the lay bet rule use the Global settings area to select 'Offset bet with greening'
Also tick the 'fill/kill' box and enter 999secs, that will ensure your greening bet is only submitted once your lay bet is filled
The lay bet was filled and back bet was fired in the market but somehow it was canceled after 1minute
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:59 pm
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:54 am
Hello

Thanks
The lay bet was filled and back bet was fired in the market but somehow it was canceled after 1minute
Was it cancelled by one of your own unmatched bet rules triggering?
or by Betfair suspending the market for something?
tomipraikkonen

Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:52 pm

Was it cancelled by one of your own unmatched bet rules triggering?
or by Betfair suspending the market for something?
It was from the rules. And later i tested on other matches and same happens, Lay bet was matched, back bet was fired in the market and after minute or so it was canceled.
Safeway

I have learned a few things from this idea and this thread. I am though a bit confused about why we need it :?

As I understand it, unmatched bets are cancelled when there is a market suspension as there will be when a goal is scored. I also understand that even when I select 'keep,' my unmatched bet is still cancelled on suspension but a new bet placed at the same stake and odds to replace it so to speak. Why are we then working so hard to place a bet at the desired price when it will be instantly wiped out when the market suspends? Are we not starting from scratch at that point?

I am working hard with this approach as I see it as a very low risk way to accumulate profit and bypass my lifelong fear of 0-0 draws :D

If the important part is the timing of the bet placement then I get that bit BUT could I not more easily and be just as quick having a 'keep' bet placed in the OU2.5 market (or whichever) at the start of the match? Surely at the important time I would be no slower that way? This is a very clever way of making a bet very close to the new prevailing price but does this help me? Would I be disadvantaged if the bot placed a lay bet at (stupid) 100 above the new offered lay price of say 1.49 as BF would always give me the best odds available at the time?

I write this with a serious gap in my knowledge.....I don't know if I will be slower to find a match at say 1.49 if my bet price is miles higher than what will be the offered lay price! That's because I am not sure exactly how the queuing system works.

In running the bot I find it is a little too precise in its requirement for a very low lay price and in many cases a match is not found. This is another reason why I WONDER if an early bet on the OU2.5 (or whichever) market at the start is a better way to go. Whilst we're at it lets add lots of ticks to that price :lol: The question is.......am I then slower when a goal is scored than if I had sourced the anticipated new price using the method offered by this bot.

Thanks for your time and I would welcome comments on anything here.
tomipraikkonen

Dallas i need help ...

I want to close trade (after lay bet is matched) few minutes later. How can i do this ?

Thanks
Dallas

Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:28 pm
Dallas i need help ...

I want to close trade (after lay bet is matched) few minutes later. How can i do this ?

Thanks
You can use signals for for this

So start with a 'Set Modify/Signal rule' which needs to trigger when your lay bet is matched

Then use a 'Signal Changed Condition' on your close trade rule
To test the signal changed between 'X' and 'Y' seconds ago
bluebear64

This looks great, Dallas. does it green up at any point? eg if a second goal gets scored? or could we trigger the o/u 3.5 at the point of the second goal? Thanks again for your support.

Return to โ€œBet Angel Automation - Footballโ€