Greening up in the Correct Score market

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Dallas

casbian wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:33 pm
Hi Dallas

Does this work inplay?

As an example i would be looking for all the odds 45 secs from the end of the race then using your bot which works a percentage of the runner is drifting and puts a bet in the last 45secs where it has drifted enough..
Its quite complicated for a newbie like me. I have had success even with the big loss now and again.

Casbian
Yes, you can do it at anytime,

For in-running you'd just use the 'Standard Times' file in the link above (or what ever times you want), then after adding a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule applied to 'Every selection' add a Stored Value condition (as shown on the back bet rule in that example) with the 'remaining%' you want it to trigger at

On that same rule you would then add a new stored value to store the prices of the selections with an adjustment of whatever you want (ie, plus 30% or minus 25 ticks etc)

Then on your back/lay rule/s add a Stored Value condition to test if the price is now greater (or less) than the stored value name you created above
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:07 pm
casbian wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:33 pm
Hi Dallas

Does this work inplay?

As an example i would be looking for all the odds 45 secs from the end of the race then using your bot which works a percentage of the runner is drifting and puts a bet in the last 45secs where it has drifted enough..
Its quite complicated for a newbie like me. I have had success even with the big loss now and again.

Casbian
Yes, you can do it at anytime,

For in-running you'd just use the 'Standard Times' file in the link above (or what ever times you want), then after adding a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule applied to 'Every selection' add a Stored Value condition (as shown on the back bet rule in that example) with the 'remaining%' you want it to trigger at

On that same rule you would then add a new stored value to store the prices of the selections with an adjustment of whatever you want (ie, plus 30% or minus 25 ticks etc)

Then on your back/lay rule/s add a Stored Value condition to test if the price is now greater (or less) than the stored value name you created above
I haven't tested this but this should do along the lines of what you want as I detailed above (you can adjust the values to suit).

With 25% of the race remaining it will store the lay prices of all runners, then it will lay the first one that drifts more than 50 ticks (providing its lay price is still below odds of 50.0)
Lay Late Drifting Runner.baf

You'll also need the Standard Times.baf from that earlier link and apply that to your 'Automation rules 2' column
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
casbian

Hi Dallas

You have gone way out of your way on this thankbyou.

Casbian

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”