Back Fav if Lose 1st Set and Green up in Stages Guardian Automation Bot

sIGNAL

Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:32 pm
sIGNAL wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:30 am
Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:54 am

Just in the first set or whenever it happens in a match?

Only the 1st set
You could use the in in the OP of this thread and edit the back bet rule to a lay bet and and change the score condition to sets 0-0, games 0-0, points ANY- ANY (just because the score feed may sometimes start coming through after the 1st point or 2)

Then on the close trade rule flip the conditions so that fav is not serving and the two ‘Tennis Relative Odds’ conditions test if the favourite is 1 or more games behind and 2 or less games behind in this set.

Then on the green up rule change the fixed score condition to Sets 1-0, Games 0-0, Points 0-0
Thank you Dallas, I will give that a go 👍
Dallas

sIGNAL wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:46 pm
Dallas wrote:
sIGNAL wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:30 am

Only the 1st set
You could use the in in the OP of this thread and edit the back bet rule to a lay bet and and change the score condition to sets 0-0, games 0-0, points ANY- ANY (just because the score feed may sometimes start coming through after the 1st point or 2)

Then on the close trade rule flip the conditions so that fav is not serving and the two ‘Tennis Relative Odds’ conditions test if the favourite is 1 or more games behind and 2 or less games behind in this set.

Then on the green up rule change the fixed score condition to Sets 1-0, Games 0-0, Points 0-0
If you get stuck post the file you've done so far and i'll take a look
Hastiegringo

First time poster, long timer lurker!

How would you put an odds condition on this? Like the fav at the start of the match has to be under 1.7 or something? I assume it wouldnt go in the Back fav rule as it would take the odds of the back at the time?

Cheers🙂
Dallas

Hastiegringo wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:19 pm
First time poster, long timer lurker!

How would you put an odds condition on this? Like the fav at the start of the match has to be under 1.7 or something? I assume it wouldnt go in the Back fav rule as it would take the odds of the back at the time?

Cheers🙂
If you add a 'Set/Modify Signal' rule applied to the fav and armed to trigger one time
from 00:00:00 before start
until 23:59:00 after start

and on the signal tab set a signal on the market (give it any name you want)

Then add the following two conditions
In-play condition - market is NOT in-play
Fixed Odds Condition - back price is less than 1.70

Then on your back fav rule just add a 'Signal Set' condition
to test the signal on the market
named (whatever you called it)
is set with a value

and that will ensure the in-play rule only triggers is the fav was 1.70 or less pre-match
Hastiegringo

Wow! Glad I asked. Thanks a bunch🙂
sIGNAL

Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:38 pm
sIGNAL wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Does this look right ?
Only thing was the Green up, as I want it to Green up after 1st set, is that green up correct ?

UPDATE: I actually had this running in test mode this morning, seems to be ok apart from I forgot to add a rule about closing the trade if the FAV Breaks the OPP as the Bot just ran until the end of set then greened up for a bigger loss than what would of been if i had this rule in for earlier.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

sIGNAL wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:24 am
Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:38 pm
sIGNAL wrote:

Does this look right ?
Only thing was the Green up, as I want it to Green up after 1st set, is that green up correct ?

UPDATE: I actually had this running in test mode this morning, seems to be ok apart from I forgot to add a rule about closing the trade if the FAV Breaks the OPP as the Bot just ran until the end of set then greened up for a bigger loss than what would of been if i had this rule in for earlier.
The green up at start of the second set just needs changing to apply to ANY selection (not the fav)
On that type of rule (ie, one the already fires on all selections, ie, green all) the applies to part is only relevant to to conditions uses, therefore you want it to trigger when any selection is 1-0 in sets
Dallas

I didn't check the rest as you said that was working fine (except your edited part which you were already adding)
sIGNAL

Dallas wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:59 pm
I didn't check the rest as you said that was working fine (except your edited part which you were already adding)
thank you Dallas, much appreciated
Dallas

sIGNAL wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:09 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:59 pm
thank you Dallas, much appreciated
No probs
MIYAGI52

Hi Dallas,
Just hoping for confirmation that I've set this up right.

I want to lay which ever player wins the first set:

Rule: Lay 1st set winner
General: Place a lay bet, applies to ANY SELECTION
Parameters: Best Market Price, Fixed Amount £20
Conditions: Tennis Fixed Score Condition, 1 set ahead of opponent, selection SETS: 'ANY SCORE', GAME: 'ANY SCORE', POINTS '0' and same for the opponent field.

Will this work without using any signals etc?
Assume it will check the scores from the betfair exchange automatically.
Thanks for any help?
Dallas

MIYAGI52 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:46 pm
Hi Dallas,
Just hoping for confirmation that I've set this up right.

I want to lay which ever player wins the first set:

Rule: Lay 1st set winner
General: Place a lay bet, applies to ANY SELECTION
Parameters: Best Market Price, Fixed Amount £20
Conditions: Tennis Fixed Score Condition, 1 set ahead of opponent, selection SETS: 'ANY SCORE', GAME: 'ANY SCORE', POINTS '0' and same for the opponent field.

Will this work without using any signals etc?
Assume it will check the scores from the betfair exchange automatically.
Thanks for any help?
"I want to lay which ever player wins the first set:"

Yes, the rule you've outlined above will do exactly that without any signals
and yes, the automation uses the live score feed
MIYAGI52

Thanks very much. Now just a matter of getting the selections right, ty.
moonspi87

Hi

I have a question regarding greening up a selection after a set. Which condition do I need to use to delay triggering ''green all selection'' let say 30 second after the 1st set has finished instead of triggering it after set has ended right away ?
Dallas

moonspi87 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:54 pm
Hi

I have a question regarding greening up a selection after a set. Which condition do I need to use to delay triggering ''green all selection'' let say 30 second after the 1st set has finished instead of triggering it after set has ended right away ?
You'd use a 'Set/Signal Modify Signal' rule and on the signal tab 'Increment a Signal' on the Market (give it any name you want)
with a tennis fixed score condition to test the game and points are 0-0

Then add a Signal changed condition to your green up rule to test the signal named (whatever you called it)
changed between 30 and 31 secs ago

There's an example here which uses the above process
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=11962

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”