Happy Corner

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:44 am
Derek27 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:58 pm
firlandsfarm wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:50 pm

OMG you really can't read/understand English can you ... I'm sorry, I didn't realise, it explains and excuses a lot. I apologise for not realising earlier. Where did I say they didn't 'boo' the king? Where did I say that what you said was a lie? Anyway, I really can't see the point of continuing any further discussion, I don't have the time to keep explaining and re-explaining what I have said. Sorry
Here.
firlandsfarm wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:55 am
So you are saying you can tell the biggest lie ever and post it here so long as it makes you happy! Am I surprised,? No ... Labour have been doing that since 1900!
Or perhaps I should ask, where did I say you can post the biggest lie ever here as long as it makes you happy?

If there's been a misunderstanding there's no need to stick your thumb in your mouth and start crying like baby, believing you're the only one that understands English. What the fuck did you mean if you weren't referring to my post about people booing the King?
:lol: :lol: :lol: still using the pretend you don't understand tactic to allow you to misrepresent my comments. To help you let me explain there is a difference between a general comment and a specific comment! Sorry if I was over estimating your ability to understand that :lol: :lol: :lol: I refer you to my previous comments on this and other issues ... get a life.
Get your head out of your arse firlandsfarm. If you can't explain what the fuck you're talking about the problem is firmly with you.
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:47 am
greenmark wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:33 pm
Is there any chance you two could f**k off and concentrate your spat on a more appropriate thread, or create a new one. "Derek27 vs Firlandsfarm"? There is no meaningful debate here, it's just mud-slingng.
Sorry to be a pain greenmark, you will see I'm starting a closure routine ... let's see if Derek does likewise
What's a closure routine, you either post or you don't? Just be honest and tell greenmark you're not going to stop posting and annoying him.
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:09 am
Get your head out of your arse firlandsfarm. If you can't explain what the fuck you're talking about the problem is firmly with you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I can, I have but you choose to not understand and (if you will excuse the pun) I can't be arsed to explain again
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:12 am
firlandsfarm wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:47 am
greenmark wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:33 pm
Is there any chance you two could f**k off and concentrate your spat on a more appropriate thread, or create a new one. "Derek27 vs Firlandsfarm"? There is no meaningful debate here, it's just mud-slingng.
Sorry to be a pain greenmark, you will see I'm starting a closure routine ... let's see if Derek does likewise
What's a closure routine, you either post or you don't? Just be honest and tell greenmark you're not going to stop posting and annoying him.
:roll: :roll: :roll: Sorry greenmark, I tried
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:59 am
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:09 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: I can, I have but you choose to not understand and (if you will excuse the pun) I can't be arsed to explain again
You're not capable of explaining anything, never mind again. All you seem to do now is repeat yourself, and with that, I'm not gonna bother replying to your posts.

At least I'm honest, I don't pretend to embark on a closing routine without defining what it is!
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:07 pm
... I'm not gonna bother replying to your posts.
YES
Derek27

A young woman in Iceland has rescued hundreds of cats from the evacuated area and is looking after them until it's safe for the residents to return. :D

Jimibt has barred me from complimenting her any further than that. ;)
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:24 pm
You've just reminded me, I had a girlfriend who was kind, caring and thoughtful ... when I met her. Six months down the line she was a flipping narcissist, deciding everything we do, insisting on always having her way down to dotting the i's and crossing the t's.

The question is, did she change after going out with me for six months or did she change when she met me and become herself six months later?
Noticed some flaws, did you, once the honeymoon phase was over? :) Well, shouldn't really be much of a shocker finding out someone isn't perfect. That doesn't sound so bad compared to other types of crazy, I'm sure some people don't mind their partner deciding everything because it usually means less effort for them :D

But good news is it's 2023 so very easy to roll the dice again on many apps like these : https://tinder.com/

You're already used to flipping through meat on the McDonalds app so flipping through potential romantic partners shouldn't be too dissimilar.

Just make sure you choose the right gender, there's uh... more than two these days, apparently.

As for the question you asked, it reminded me of those sayings how money doesn't change people, it only reveals and magnifies who they really are!

Which is 100% true but not going to draw any parallels between the two!

Happy Friday :)
Derek27

Kai wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:59 am
You're already used to flipping through meat on the McDonalds app so flipping through potential romantic partners shouldn't be too dissimilar.
It took me a few seconds to realise you actually typed the word "flipping". :mrgreen:
Derek27

Tommy Robinson's been arrested. :D
Derek27

McDonald's month of offers is over, now it's Burger King for a week. Today, £1.99 Whopper, Chicken Royale or Bacon Double Cheeseburger.

And that's after my £1.99 double sausage & egg breakfast McMuffin. :D
Derek27

Harry has failed to get the Daily Mail's defence against his libel case thrown out and has been ordered to pay their £48K costs. :D

He might have to write another book the way his case is going. :mrgreen:
Derek27

£1.19 McMuffin for breakfast and £1.49 Big Mac for lunch/tea tomorrow. :D
Derek27

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:02 pm
I've just bought a small carrot for 3 pence! It's the cheapest purchase I've made since the late eighties when I paid 2 pence for a screw. :D
Carrots have gone up 26.7% since last Christmas apparently. :mrgreen:
Michael5482

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:12 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:02 pm
I've just bought a small carrot for 3 pence! It's the cheapest purchase I've made since the late eighties when I paid 2 pence for a screw. :D
Carrots have gone up 26.7% since last Christmas apparently. :mrgreen:
I remember when self scans 1st come out, used to put everything through as a carrot used to get loads of top end meat for about £5 every week. Can't do it nowa days they've' clamped right down on self scans :lol:

Return to “Chill Out Area”