please help i,m new

The sport of kings.
culedavid

Hello everybody,i,m trying betangel from today and i would like to know if is possible this:bet automatic when a horse in play arrives to odds like 1.20 and lay it at 1.17 for example.I don,t wanna back him at current odds,just when it arrives to a very low odds..is that possible??or always will take the current odd??i think this sistem will work
npatel999

1) First go to the Settings screen and under the Back sections have the following settings:

If current odds >=1.22 and odds <=1.26 and WOM <=100% Place at 1.20

Save settings

2) Have the following global settings:
Offsetting by 3 ticks with greening
Place or kill bets 15 seconds
Save settings

3) When the event is in-play go to the Automation scrren and select All Back option with appropriate back amount

What this will do is when the prices reach between 1.22 & 1.26 it will fire a back bet at 1.20. It will be matched at 1.20 or above & once matched it will fire a lay bet at 3 ticks away with greening. As lay back is lower than back price and as long as prices are coming down, back & lay should take place fairly quickly and you should end up with profit on all most all occasions.

However, it's important to bear in mind that if back bet is taken up but not offset because prices start drifting (or because of in-play market swing voilently) then you may lose the back amount which may be higher than the sum of wins you had on previous occasions. Best to try it over extended period to see whether it's worthwhile.
aligammack

npatel999 wrote: However, it's important to bear in mind that if back bet is taken up but not offset because prices start drifting (or because of in-play market swing voilently) then you may lose the back amount which may be higher than the sum of wins you had on previous occasions. Best to try it over extended period to see whether it's worthwhile.
I agree with the above post...what first seems like a very simple way to make money will soon turn into your worst nightmare....

In addition to the market bouncing at 1.2 you will also come across an issue with speed that your 1.2 back bet is fired into the market. Inplay prices move extremely quickly especially around the bottom end (race is coming to a close). Therefore what will probably happen is
a) horse goes on to win
Odds fall quickly and your 1.2 bet doesn't get matched.

b) horse looked like it was going to win but doesn't.
The hesitation in the market will allow for your 1.2 back bet to get matched but odds will quickly drift leaving your full stake exposed.

c) horse is about to win but there is a late challenge from another horse however still your horse goes on to win.
I believe that this will be the only outcome where you will get both your back and lay bets matched because the market will hover around the 1.2 mark.

Due to outcome b taking all your stake you would need too many outcome c's to make this profitable.

If you can prove me wrong then great but I thought it would be better to share these thoughts before you start using your money.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”