Psychoff - training course

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
ShaunWhite

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:37 pm
, he needs to pay income tax. Hardly fills you with any confidence if that's his key motivation!
The only reason anyone works is to pay bills. It's hard to give a toss about this, he can charge what he wants and people can pay what they want.
jamesg46

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:52 pm
Derek27 wrote:
, he needs to pay income tax. Hardly fills you with any confidence if that's his key motivation!
The only reason anyone works is to pay bills. It's hard to give a toss about this, he can charge what he wants and people can pay what they want.
Exactly.

But of course someone somewhere has to have issues about something they have no intention of buying.

The concept is simple, if you think the price is too high then you've spotted value in the market, I suggest all these expert know it all get themselves a slice of that value they've spotted.
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:52 pm
Derek27 wrote:
You can charge what you want, but there comes a point where it amounts to conning.
Black Ladder

The fact that he has displayed his wares on a public forum is contentious, and open to criticism. Clearly his marketing acumen is somewhat lacking. Connections know where to find professionals, they don't need to browse public media. Personally, the professional gamblers I know have never had the urge, or need to expose themselves in this way. I cannot speak for traders, because I don't know any.
Emmson

He's keeping abreast ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arbitrage16

There are going to be people tearing their hair out trying to learn to trade football, then they find Psychoff and are delighted that they can learn how it's actually done.

In terms of conning people - suggesting the guy is "looking to pay his income tax" when it's been stated in multiple places, including this very thread, that he's actually doing it for visa purposes is way more of a con. Shameful distortion of the truth.
Derek27

Emmson wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:23 pm
He's keeping abreast ;)
I love it when a guy walks into a bar, makes a brief comment, buggers off and leaves a full-scale riot in his wake. :lol:
Derek27

arbitrage16 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:24 pm
There are going to be people tearing their hair out trying to learn to trade football, then they find Psychoff and are delighted that they can learn how it's actually done.

In terms of conning people - suggesting the guy is "looking to pay his income tax" when it's been stated in multiple places, including this very thread, that he's actually doing it for visa purposes is way more of a con. Shameful distortion of the truth.
Exactly. It's been stated before in this thread so I didn't feel the need to mention a visa.
The Silk Run

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:53 pm
Emmson wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:23 pm
He's keeping abreast ;)
I love it when a guy walks into a bar, makes a brief comment, buggers off and leaves a full-scale riot in his wake. :lol:
Trap trading Dex, he caught you all :D
jamesg46

Here is how I know that the price is value.

Supply & demand. Psyschoff is the only supplier & has full control of the demand.

If there was any value for anyone else in his league then another person, like Peter or Paulo would have jumped in and increased the supply chain, spreading it over the demand and decreasing the price.

The fact that they haven't suggests that its not worth their time, meaning the Visa position Psychoff finds himself in tells me that he's having to give away value. If he wasn't in this position then like previous to the change in Visa regs he wouldn't offer the course.

Anyone who sees the price is too high can increase the supply themselves, although I doubt unless your name is Peter or Paulo that you'll get taken very serious.
Derek27

jamesg46 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:08 pm

Supply & demand. Psyschoff is the only supplier & has full control of the demand.

If there was any value for anyone else in his league then another person, like Peter or Paulo would have jumped in and increased the supply chain, spreading it over the demand and decreasing the price.

The fact that they haven't suggests that its not worth their time, meaning the Visa position Psychoff finds himself in tells me that he's having to give away value. If he wasn't in this position then like previous to the change in Visa regs he wouldn't offer the course.

Anyone who sees the price is too high can increase the supply themselves, although I doubt unless your name is Peter or Paulo that you'll get taken very serious.
You're obviously a fan of Psychoff and believing what you want to believe. The fact that Psyschoff charges what he does and people are willing to pay for it (don't know if anyone's coughed up the £24k) doesn't mean it's value. You can't seriously suggest it's worth paying £1K to learn the basics of trading? Doesn't matter who teaches it, you still only understand the basics, no experience of trading, no experience of emotional control when you're screen turns red, etc.

I could explain the rules of chess as well as a grandmaster. I could teach a beginner how to mate with King and Rook just as well as a grandmaster. Some beginners might be willing to pay the grandmaster £200 thinking they'd get a better lesson!
Last edited by Derek27 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alexmr2

h.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:15 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:08 pm

You're obviously a fan of Psychoff and believing what you want to believe. The fact that Psyschoff charges what he does and people are willing to pay for it (don't know if anyone's coughed up the £24k) doesn't mean it's value. You can't seriously suggest it's worth paying £1K to learn the basics of trading? Doesn't matter who teaches it, you still only understand the basics, no experience of trading, no experience of emotional control when you're screen turns red, etc.

I could explain the rules of chess as well as a grandmaster. I could teach a beginner how to mate with King and Rook just as well as a grandmaster. Some beginners might be willing to pay the grandmaster £200 thinking they'd get a better lesson!
I dont have an issue with Psychoff but as for a fan I dont recall ever meeting or talking with him. I'm simply pointing out the basics of supply and demand & if there was any value in it for others who could compete, they would. The fact that they haven't suggests it either not worth their time or the knowledge they hold is worth more than you estimate.
jimibt

phew -thank goodness everyone's had their say now!!

i still come to the BA forum thro habit, but imho, the quality input and brevity has gone (not just as witnessed on this thread, but in general).

shame, it shone for many a year, but :(
Atho55

Well said James...

Return to “Football trading”