Exchange games on Betfair.

A place to discuss anything.
wearthefoxhat

megarain wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:56 pm
There used to be 40-80k a game.

I had a Bot that would offer at B1,B2,B3 etc. Sometimes, a whale would sweep down to B6.

The Bot developer went missing, which was a real shame.

If there was a Bot I had a strategy for Baccarat I always wanted to try, but now it's well down the 'to-do' list.
:shock:

I've got a spready somewhere that counts the cards in Baccaret. Input each round of hands and it gives the true count. 8-)
wearthefoxhat

Short session in the gym cafeteria.

4thAug.png

There was one coup that worked well.

Coup10.png
Coup11.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wearthefoxhat

elofan0 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:48 am
tried this years ago .......... my advice is stay away ..you can get beat when your in the lowest odds that you think you cant be beat
..your playing something thats generated not like soccer or horses
https://x-feeder.com/
Trying out a strategy - auto.

trades1.png
summary1.png
graph1.png

Had to take a photo of the screen as the software doesn't allow print screen option.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elofan0

great screen shots but My advice becareful especially when win situation looks like a loss cant happen
wearthefoxhat

elofan0 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:35 am
great screen shots but My advice becareful especially when win situation looks like a loss cant happen
Yep, it did reverse a bit later on. Still worked out okay, but I'm not confident to leave it to run 24/7.

The approach that I prefer is to wait for the flop, then trade out after the turn card. Obviously after the river card is too late.
Archery1969

Some years ago, Betfair weren't the main liquidity supplier on x games, it was kinda outsourced.

I remember one night around 11.45pm the market makers bot had gone very wrong and you could lay all outcomes on all the games at 1.01. This carried on until 5.00am the following morning. I and some others made allot of money during the 6 hours.

Probably find the original market maker is someone lurking on this forum. May still have a headache from that night. :D

Return to “General discussion”