New beta version of Bet Angel v1.55.0 - now on general release

ANGELS15

I've downloaded the latest Bet Angel version 1.55.0. The option to select markets to load is no longer there. I've tried rebooting my pc but the problem still persists.
Dallas

ANGELS15 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:26 pm
I've downloaded the latest Bet Angel version 1.55.0. The option to select markets to load is no longer there. I've tried rebooting my pc but the problem still persists.
Which of the 'Select Markets' button is missing for you?
Can you post a screenshot?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

ANGELS15 wrote:
Can you post an image of what you see. Are you talking about the main screen of Bet Angel or the Guardian screen?

If the main screen.... Is the File menu still visible at the top of the screen? Is 'Select Market' the first line of the menu?
If Guardian..... is 'Show Sidebar' ticked? If so, try unticking and ticking it again.
ANGELS15

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:44 pm
ANGELS15 wrote:
Which of the 'Select Markets' button is missing for you?
Can you post a screenshot?
Normally on the lefthand side of guardian you have the area where you can scroll down the markets and also the quick pics, all of that is missing. Forgive my ignorance but how do you do a screenshot?
ANGELS15

Bet Angel wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:47 pm
ANGELS15 wrote:
Can you post an image of what you see. Are you talking about the main screen of Bet Angel or the Guardian screen?

If the main screen.... Is the File menu still visible at the top of the screen? Is 'Select Market' the first line of the menu?
If Guardian..... is 'Show Sidebar' ticked? If so, try unticking and ticking it again.
It's the guardian menu. Embarressed to ask but how do you do a screenshot?
ANGELS15

Sorry I meant the issue is on the guardian screen.
jamesg46

ANGELS15 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:02 pm
Is this ticked?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ANGELS15

jamesg46 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:03 pm
ANGELS15 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:02 pm
Is this ticked?
Ah yes! I've just unticked it and a box has appeared 'manage coupons' looks like you have to click add markets?
Tuco

You could add a 'Green Individual' column using the example i'll post up tomorrow evening.

With the new options in V1.55 you can effectively create a button to green up/close trade on individual selections, the market using the current or any reverse price/s of your choice
...yes, very versatile - look forward to the post tomorrow evening.

Thanks again Dallas.

[ I do think the current Trade Profit P & L closure should still get the 2 box greening option update for 'Green' (individual selection) or 'Green all' (all selections) in a future update ]
ANGELS15

Thanks very much for your help. It looks like you have to select just the area that interests you which should be a great time saver. similar to the quick pics in previous versions.
ANGELS15

I've now managed to load the market I was interested in and apply automation to it, thanks again Dallas and Bet Angel team. I've just googled how to do a screenshot it appears you just press the 'PrtSc' or print screen button not sure what you do after that though.
ANGELS15

Apologies thanks also very much to James46. :o
Dallas

ANGELS15 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:15 pm
I've now managed to load the market I was interested in and apply automation to it, thanks again Dallas and Bet Angel team. I've just googled how to do a screenshot it appears you just press the 'PrtSc' or print screen button not sure what you do after that though.
If you open MSPaint in Windows then click 'paste' then 'Save'
After that just add it to a post as an attachment

BTW, nothing in the sidebar has been changed this version, if you are seeing newer options you must of been using a much older version prior to this update, the last major change to that sidebar was when Coupons and Filters were added back in V1.52
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/v1_52_overview.html
jimibt

i'm SOO enjoying these History Lists. Started off testing them doing different things on the Ladder and quickly had an epiphany - this is a GREAT way to visualize how an automation rule will function using the same History List(x) logic... mind blown.... :D
daniel6791

Has anyone else has issues with the countdown timer? I normally have it undocked and it saysd it is on my taskbar but its not appearing on my screen

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”