Football Visulisation

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
MemphisFlash

i have made some adjustments to the original football visulisation that was on this forum a few years back, hope you like it.
Man UTD v RB Leipzig 28.10.2020 Visual Analysis.xls
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MemphisFlash on Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MemphisFlash

Set Up For tonight's match
Capture.JPG
how to set it up
Capture2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

Capture2.JPG
If only i could get the bottom right hand corner to work dynamically.
Any ideas Guys?
wasp

It would have to be linked to an API for that data
P337

Downloaded his today and set it up for the Watford match tonight to get a look into the workings..

Thanks for the time and effort put in to getting up and running and making it available for everyone to use.

P337
Realrocknrolla

P337 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:24 pm
Downloaded his today and set it up for the Watford match tonight to get a look into the workings..

Thanks for the time and effort put in to getting up and running and making it available for everyone to use.

P337
Memphis is Neo in the Excel world! :D
Emmson

I've got virtually nowhere in my excel education so I drool at some of the spreadsheets uploaded on here. Out of my league at this point. :roll:
MemphisFlash

[Thanks for the time and effort put in to getting up and running and making it available for everyone to use.

P337
[/quote]

No problem, glad you liked it.
P337

So after downloading the Spreadsheet i found that i needed to squeeze a bit more screen estate out to incorporate Guardian with the markets that are feeding it and Using the Dallas Multi Alerts set up through the List settings..just monitoring at the moment to make sure its picking everything up.

ScreenLayoutVisualisation2.png
Realrocknrolla

P337 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:32 pm
So after downloading the Spreadsheet i found that i needed to squeeze a bit more screen estate out to incorporate Guardian with the markets that are feeding it and Using the Dallas Multi Alerts set up through the List settings..just monitoring at the moment to make sure its picking everything up.

ScreenLayoutVisualisation2.png
Cute.
MemphisFlash

like your colour scheme, i see i have competition to see who produces the most beautiful spreadsheets. :o :shock: :D ;)
Realrocknrolla

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:06 pm
like your colour scheme, i see i have competition to see who produces the most beautiful spreadsheets. :o :shock: :D ;)
I am with Neo. 😂😂
P337

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:06 pm
I just started out trying to squeeze a bit more space then started tinkering as you do and ended up getting my crayons out..lol..didnt start out as a pimp just ended up like that..hehe

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”